What did you get signed?

Most of my autographs were signing the photoshoots I got which I'll post in the other thread.

Continuing my theme from last year some of you may recall: I got Tom Welling to sign my Chris Reeve letter, which he said he would remember for a long time.

LFCC_zpsfccxrai0.png

I had the unexpected bonus of explaining to John Schneider why I asked him about Chris Reeve in his free talk. When I showed him the letter he said he felt humbled and spontaneously posed for photo with it too.:smile:

IMG_0485_zpskjty7lnk.jpg

He may have died in 2004 but clearly the impact he had on Smallville's cast is still there, much as it is on me nearly 20 years after receiving this. Such was the nature of a brilliant and genuinely good man.

Edited by robmoriarty
replacing photobucket links
  • Like 15

7 hours ago, collectorman said:

Wow! Broo that is amazing!

I saw you in the Diamond queue for the photos yesterday for Tom Welling. You were a bit ahead else would've said hi. You should start taking commissions soon, you're a fab artist!

Honestly thank you so much, it is really really lovely of you to say <3 and ach such a shame we missed each other, if you see me about tomorrow definitely give me a shout :) 

It feels boring posting the picture of the same thing after every convention but my Game of Thrones poster continues!

poster.jpg

Although shout-out to Rory McCann for staying in character after signing above Hafthor Bjornsson who plays the Mountain:

hound.jpg

:lol:

Edited by tompain100
  • Like 9
  • Haha 3

On 27/07/2018 at 9:20 PM, Broo said:

iwm4ah.jpg

Tom Welling auto, he was really lovely and kind about the drawing, meant a lot <3 sorry for bad photo quality!

I'll share a pic of the DC t-shirt when it's got some more autographs on it ;)

Wow Broo. Just caught up on this. As a professional portrait artist myself, I have to say I’m well impressed. Keep doing them, and getting them signed. 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, kings1 said:

Wow Broo. Just caught up on this. As a professional portrait artist myself, I have to say I’m well impressed. Keep doing them, and getting them signed. 

Crikey, thank you! I'm blown away, honestly <3 Thank you so much, it really is huge to me xx

On 27/07/2018 at 9:20 PM, Broo said:

iwm4ah.jpg

Tom Welling auto, he was really lovely and kind about the drawing, meant a lot <3 sorry for bad photo quality!

I'll share a pic of the DC t-shirt when it's got some more autographs on it ;)

You drew that??? Incredible if so, love your signed stuff too!! 

• Thanks 1

I stick to the 10x8's - spent my time in the Tony Robinson queue debating between a Blackadder or a Maid Marion pic. After a lot of soul searching I went Maid Marion (helped by the fact it was my favourite picture available)

Echoing everyone @Broo that picture is amazing. Insanely jealous of your talent. 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, fissijo said:

I stick to the 10x8's - spent my time in the Tony Robinson queue debating between a Blackadder or a Maid Marion pic. After a lot of soul searching I went Maid Marion (helped by the fact it was my favourite picture available)

Echoing everyone @Broo that picture is amazing. Insanely jealous of your talent. 

Thank you so so much <3 xx

Oh my word I was so happy seeing a print for Maid Marion at Tony Robinson's desk, childhood flashback!!

1 minute ago, Broo said:

Thank you so so much <3 xx

Oh my word I was so happy seeing a print for Maid Marion at Tony Robinson's desk, childhood flashback!!

I think I would have rioted if there wasn't one! tbh if there had been a Blackadder one I liked I would have probably paid the extra and gotten both!

• Like 1