Post your LFCC photos here.

Finally got my head around uploading photos, so I'll directly post all of my photoshoots here instead:

LGAUYtf.jpg

UwBxojx.jpg

8dDwOQq.jpg

tvetDC5.jpg

6b3GBCo.jpg

M3fV9qX.jpg

JPhdNoF.jpg

And yes, I was insane enough to go for the Steven Moffat-era photoshoot, gotta say I'm damn well pleased with the photo:

Shnv91M.jpg

Edited by Chris164
  • Like 8

20 minutes ago, DrBungle said:

Can never smile naturally for the camera, instead it comes out like Wallace's smile !

As someone who doesn't smile in real life, it took me about three years to get to the point where I look vaguely happy / normal in photoshoots. I genuinely practiced in the mirror, and got advice from my family (nice things like "you look psychotic" and "dead behind the eyes"). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, natedammit said:

As someone who doesn't smile in real life, it took me about three years to get to the point where I look vaguely happy / normal in photoshoots. I genuinely practiced in the mirror, and got advice from my family (nice things like "you look psychotic" and "dead behind the eyes"). 

It's hard to find a happy medium. My smile can look very forced a lot of the time if I show teeth (the kind of forced smile that apparently looks painful), and if I close my lips when smiling then I somehow end up with a duckface pout. My Paul Wesley photo op reflects this the most I think. Why couldn't my parents have given me a normal mouth.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, natedammit said:

6 minutes ago, Faerie Tanith said:

It's hard to find a happy medium. My smile can look very forced a lot of the time if I show teeth (the kind of forced smile that apparently looks painful), and if I close my lips when smiling then I somehow end up with a duckface pout. My Paul Wesley photo op reflects this the most I think. Why couldn't my parents have given me a normal mouth.

9/10 I think I look terrible in these kinds of photos because 1) I have The Fear over the fact that I'm standing next to folks I really admire and this is probably the one time I will have that experience and my face usually very much reflects that and 2) anytime a camera comes out my eyebrows suddenly have a life of their own over which I have no control ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Superb pics everyone

Agreed. I know I’ve said it already, but the print quality really has gone up a notch from last year. I thought it was just Friday being quieter initially, but the rest of the weekend look just as good so far! Last year’s were quite washed/pale by comparison.

1 hour ago, natedammit said:

Just like me, dont smile on photos. I never work out on photo but such is life and I have finally come to the understanding to accept it, what I am and what I am not. Just be happy. 

1 hour ago, Faerie Tanith said:

When you are told to smile and then people say not to force it... BUT YOU TOLD ME TO SMILE!!! :lol:

took me years to "perfect" that smile in photos smile.. not 100% convinced I have managed it but it will have to do!

• Like 2