Post your LFCC photos here.

9 minutes ago, Liv said:

Whoever else met Tom at the auto table after 12pm and/or had their photo shoot with Tom and John on Friday, and want to know what was on Tom's shirt, that's a London pin badge I gave him. Tom loved it so much he put it on his shirt straight away and he wore it for the rest of the day. :wub:

That's so cool. I gave Jewel Staite a pin on Friday. She didn't wear it. Probably in the bin now.

5 minutes ago, natedammit said:

That's so cool. I gave Jewel Staite a pin on Friday. She didn't wear it. Probably in the bin now.

That's a shame. I knew that Tom liked collecting pins, which was how I had the idea to give him a London one as a gift and he told me he loved getting them. He didn't wear it on Saturday, but he remembered I was the one who gave it to him, which meant a lot and I know he still has it, said he's keeping it safe. :wub:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

Won't be able to scan pics properly until tomorrow but this is the picture i have been waiting for... for so long.  Finally got to meet David Tennant.   This photo means so much to me.

xdpjn.jpg

Lovely picture Heart

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Lovely picture Heart

Thanks... i never take a good photo.... frustratingly my husband is very photogenic lol     i want to make it my profile photo for.this forum but saya url not allowed from tinypin and doind from image keeps saying too large   grrrrr lol

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Faerie Tanith said:

Here are some pictures of me and some of my photoshoot photos that my dad took! You can tell in each photo that I'm getting progressively more tired.

<removed for spacial reasons>

Sweet pics bro.

Looking knackered in that last one but still going strong. :coolthumb:

1 hour ago, tompain100 said:

Sweet pics bro.

Looking knackered in that last one but still going strong. :coolthumb:

Aye. Costas's photoshoot was at 5:30, by which time I've usually left these events and since I'd been on my feet since 7am I was seriously flagging. Costas is worth the leg pain though.

58 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Congratulations, R4! Welcome to the con life, it's now make or break time. Will R4 do another one? Will this be her final one? Stay tuned. To find out!

Definitely doing another one! 

• Like 5

I only got one photo and autograph this year but I'm so happy with both of them!

38023503_648488475508197_5070921664225607680_n.png?_nc_cat=0&oh=f5db64bd3b4e47746ada3e1284689470&oe=5BD6E25E

When I handed Ray Park the lightsaber he started immediately spinning it around. Which is actually pretty intimidating to see up close aha! :lol:

oqazTp5_7FoURhBij-xqq8AzvJD_A2efTWwNpclYqmGp7-MtFBKoiSBDNP9gghA3AHtNzGgXwkrFoJZiz5aadFXXj1z_f2c2mSirUj3Q-BrG4DzAMAaVSA4029Sr9SrQNixrxkD65P5wM_dZBjiE2oYj-FRv4ndclg_eJr4f2JeuOQ9e7K_GAjhRkOzexevsJsnOyuRz5nZxqmfXt8wjNOWMnOYLLRbJ6JKZ8ExBD0k4TnxWeb5jwzXuZTzHxKjiqfX1UpNpbGSEM-wxAXRoEHype1MgLEJdAJHPL79JyjAJR9oFbDj0eIXbD9ah5gS7Mer5M1kGU_Y_PiIBY_tyfgiWYIV5_p77oU_2JndACWCKNeQRrzawOiMMYdBxtAfdaCrIzh4DAO2HasZx5LjaC4w_nKkHCDJkE2Xj6Po9oP2hDC9Omnyl9GKY0AvET63r1opXc6ta17lrhpBG1Rc8iPBZutbqgWnzQHhspm9RQF4pWMBds00XmWn5oWZJc5tBH8qfz9cL1MxcJFmqnv3TIDxt83VFdzgn3LQn27PaRZtlTR9ESyoA_VYDIdy_qq5nQKch0B8GjwUXMLYRWIVbMa3sBHSEfHnMge1cMBA=w694-h925-no

• Like 4

DjLvWPeXsAAICVc?format=jpg&name=large

Ellie Kendrick charmed me. Such a lovely lady.

DjMag_SWsAArrz0?format=jpg&name=medium

Amber Rose Revah wanted to know everything about where I came from and we had a long talk. So wonderful.

DjSSJjxWsAAEaVn?format=jpg&name=large

Paul Kaye was so funny!

DjVKlKKXsAENuQy?format=jpg&name=large

Yes, Peter Capaldi!!

DjVK4N_XoAAHUHd?format=jpg&name=large

Aidan Turner, tall for a dwarf. :rolleyes:

DjVLaHGWsAA5jFx?format=jpg&name=large

We had so much fun, talked about where I come from, his hometown and all his projects over the years. Mike Quinn!

DjVM7EVX4AAh6Yg?format=jpg&name=medium

Sam Neill, I really dont need to say more. What a moment!!

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, Broo said:

Amazing photos everyone! Thanks for sharing them on here :)

This link won't work for me, sorry! I'm really intrigued to see this though!!

Thanks for letting me know, Broo.  Courtesy tinypic, I'm trying this one again:

2r4j67p.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1