Post your LFCC photos here.

1 hour ago, snot182 said:

ok, not knocking anyone of course but genuinely curious so bear with me...

do you not mind paying loads of money to take a photo with someone, potentially for the only time you would get a chance only to have your face covered up?

I get Cosplay and fair play to all those that put so much time and effort and money into it but if you pay money to have a photo with James Caan for example and know it may not ever happen again only to not be recognizable, do you not think it is a bit of a waste?

Really curious to the thought process is all... I remember the first time I saw it, Milo and Adrian from Heroes at LFCC years ago and the guy before me was in full Stormtrooper gear and didn't take his helmet off for the photo :lol: 

Personally, my feeling on it is, *I* know it's me, I'm the one that's going to look at it and be reminded of when I got to meet the person in the photo, and it's not just the pic it's the experience of the moment too :) I could wear a bag on my head (probably would improve the photo tbf :lol: ) and it's still a snapshot of meeting the person I'm a fan of. Just my take on it though :)

• Like 1

I totally get you shouldn't do these things for other people, sure it is nice they get enjoyment out of them but I am certainly not going to spend hundreds of pounds on photos with celebs just on the chance someone I went to school with but never spoke to likes them...

That said, for me personally, I like to look at them and see that it is me with them...

I know that isn't the case for everyone, clearly not otherwise people wouldn't wear masks covering their faces, but I just find it interesting as to people's thinking is all

1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

+1 "Like!"

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, snot182 said:

That said, for me personally, I like to look at them and see that it is me with them...

But Stormtrooper guy knows it was him. I had a photo with Mads where my head was turned away from the camera - it confused him but I can still see it was me. In fact, normally the worst bit about looking back at photos is seeing my face, so I might get myself a Stormtrooper helmet.

4 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

22 days after the event looking at your wonderful pictures still trying to figure how to upload mine :D

You can't upload onto the forum directly, so you have to use an image hosting site, then paste the image URL address into here.

11 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

You can't upload onto the forum directly, so you have to use an image hosting site, then paste the image URL address into here.

Thank you I was going to try tinypic as im not sure how to do it on my flickr account an advice on what to do with that I literally am the worst when it comes to technology I miss copy and paste :lol:

16 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

Thank you I was going to try tinypic as im not sure how to do it on my flickr account an advice on what to do with that I literally am the worst when it comes to technology I miss copy and paste :lol:

You hit the share icon on Flickr and there's the copy link icon. :smile:

4 hours ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

I use tinypic, they'll give you four codes to choose from to copy n paste here (using the "insert other media" option below) once you've uploaded the photo, it's the last/bottom one you want x