Post your LFCC photos here.

18 hours ago, Broo said:

Oh that's awesome you had that moment with him! :wub: Major Tudors fan here so the fact that that's what you spoke about has me squeeing too :lol:

Tinypic is your friend, easy and free to do :)

Ach nooooo would have loved to meet you and have a wee chat! Next year instead I hope :)

Thank you! It meant a lot to me! :wub:

I love the Tudors! I loved Sam's portrayal of Cardinal Wolsey. Before I went over to meet him, I was shaking! :lol:

Thank you! I'll look into it soon! :smile:

Awe! I would love to have met you, too! I'm probably going next year, anyway, so I hope to see you next year! :smile:

• Like 1

On 28-7-2018 at 10:13 PM, fanowaty said:

Was he? I have a photo with him tomorrow, but from what I've seen he looks the same on every photo, gave me an idea of being not that nice. Prove me wrong :lol:

I will! Gonna scan my photos in a bit

I got David’s teeth showing.

Here are all the photoshoots I got over the weekend at LFCC.

Friday

London Film and Comic Con 2018

James Callis

John Schneider

Tom Welling

Ray Fisher

Tom Baker (Diamond Pass)

Saturday:

Ingrid Oliver

Noel Clarke

Pearl Mackie

Katie Leung

Tony Robinson (Diamond Pass)

Rahul Kohli, Aly Michalka and Rose McIver iZombie photoshoot

Ray Park

Sunday:

Devon Murray

Jewel Staite

Tom Welling and John Schneider

Arthur Darvill

Christopher Eccleston (Diamond Pass)

David Tennant (Diamond Pass)

Matt Smith (Diamond Pass)

Peter Capaldi

Edited by Matthew Bleming
  • Like 10

8 hours ago, Ravogd said:

Great pic. I have met him a couple of times but have never seen the costume op offered at any of the cons I’ve met him at. Can’t believe I completely forgot about this photo shoot as I got lost in all the Dr Who excitement. I knew there was another one I was going to book few weeks ago. Oh well maybe next time

Lfcc was huge for Dr who this year (to say the least! Lol) so easily done :) I didn't manage his autograph this time so here's hoping he comes back again next year for both of us! ;)

4 hours ago, ChloeLou said:

I would love to have met you, too! I'm probably going next year, anyway, so I hope to see you next year! :smile:

I'm currently in negotiations with hubby for next year :lol: hopefully I'll convince him I should get to go ;)

• Like 2

Finally got my photoshoots scanned on seeing as the scanner was acting up a bit this morning. Only posting Saturday and Sunday as I've already posted Friday's on the Friday night.

Saturday

LFCCphotoshoots

The iZombie group shoot. Managed to meet all 3 of them on the Friday and they were all great! Rahul and Aly weren't on VQ when I met them so was able to join relatively short queues and met them within minutes. Rahul sounded as if he was guessing where we flew from as questionable said the "Northern" of Northern Ireland. lol And eventually managed to meet rose at the end of the day. Had originally joined her queue and paid the money when she was on a break but we had to nip away for 3 photoshoots (thanks very much to Jay Jay who held onto out prints whilst we nipped away for the confusion that was the Ray Park and Tom Baker photoshoots! (Ray Park was AWOL for a bit so we were told to go to Tom Baker's shoot, only to come back to find out Ray had already left, but we spoke to the red shirt at the sales desk and were granted the Saturday shoot instead, thanks very much to her!)

LFCCphotoshoots

Met Ingrid on the Saturday for both auto and photo and she is so much prettier in real life! She asked my name during the photoshoot and how I was and asked who I was meeting during her auto and asked if I'd gotten David yet (he'd been announced about an hour or so beforehand), said I'd gotten his DP not long before going to get her autograph and we spoke about how big a day Sunday was for Who fans, was really pleased I met her!

LFCCphotoshoots

Katie came across as shy/quiet but she had a chat about where I was from and remembered me during her photoshoot.

LFCCphotoshoots

Only got Mickey the Idiot's photoshoot. Can't remember if our VQ was too high or if we just simply forgot in the rush of the day but my goodness he has a good grip! Went over to him and he pulled me right in for the photo!

LFCCphotoshoots

Got Pearl's photo and her auto in the Sunday as we'd managed to get low VQs for her. She was very nice and remembered me when I got her auto the next day! (Though I'm not sure if I should be worried or not by the look on her face in this photo! :unsure::lol:

LFCCphotoshoots

As mentioned before I was due to have Ray's photoshoot on the Friday but there was confusion about where he was at the time and we were told to go to Tom's photoshoot in the meantime but got his shoot changed to the Saturday after explaining the situation to the red shirt on the sales desk. Only managed to get his photoshoot as his auto queue was non stop long each day he was there, but he was asking if people wanted poses to everyone and this is how it turned out ! (Better than I thought it was, bearing in mind that David Tennant was announced not long before this and I was itching to get his DP! lol)

LFCCphotoshoots

I had Tony's Diamond Pass for Saturday. Had his photoshoot in the morning and he was very polite and met him for his auto in the afternoon where he was very quiet. He didn't look up much and didn't seem to acknowledge me much. Not sure if he was tired after a long day or not but was a bit off put by it (Only a bit as I was putting it down to him being tired or too warm.)

Sunday

LFCCphotoshoots

Onto Sunday and the first photoshoot of the day. Arthur was ver nice during his photoshoot, greeted me when I went up to him. Didn't manage to get his auto as we were too busy with the other shoots and waiting around for autos but did see him while waiting for Matt Smith to come back to his auto desk at the end of the day and he looked exhausted. Something tells me I'm glad I didn't meet him then with his line closed as it might not have been a good experience if he was too tired, but I hope he's well!

LFCCphotoshoots

Onto the 2nd photoshoot of the day with Matt Smith and he was great! Was queueing for Arthur at photo B and heard a cheer go up as Matt arrived at photo D. Met Matt at the end of the day in the rush to get the Diamonds and he couldn't have been more happy to be there! Was still happy and had a quick chat as he signed (limited to 1 auto per person with no personalisation) and I was very glad I met him!

LFCCphotoshoots

Popped over to photo C straight after Matt's shoot for Chris Eccleston's shoot and, as I've mentioned before this has to be the best moment of the weekend for me! Approaced Chris when it was my turn and he takes one look at my tee, puts his head back, laughs, and says, "HA! Gallifrey University, I loved it!" I'll admit I was a bit nervous when Chris was announced because he'd sworn off cons and had trouble when he was doing Doctor Who but I'm glad I met him for this moment, it really made my weekend! Met him for his auto at around 5pm just as his queue was closing (thankfully) and he was quieter then, I don't blame him as it was his first con and he was swamped with fans and, from what i read in another, at least 1 dealer who he didn't seem pleased with. I hope this doesn't put him off doing cons and he comes back for another one!

LFCCphotoshoots

Onto the fourth and final in the flurry of shoots (There's more, there was just 4 at 1 time!) with Peter Capaldi. Out of the Doctors we still needed (all of whom had Diamond Passes), Peter was the only Doctor we didn't get the DP for, as it had a talk in it, and we haven't had time for talks in the previous LFCCs we've went to, so we didn't want to spend money on it if we couldn't use all the parts, and as such as we didn't manage to get his autos as he was Diamonds only for the entire weekend and we had VQs over 300 each day so we had no chance at all of getting his auto (His auto is the only thing we need to complete our collection of living doctors), but I really enjoyed his photoshoot as this was one of the few poses I've done in the past!

LFCCphotoshoots

The next shoot was with Jewel Staite. Only got her photoshoot as she was busy with the lower VQs and she must've went early on the Sunday to look around as she wasn't at her desk when we were catching up with autos at the end of up the day, but she was very nice during the photoshoot!

LFCCphotoshoots

After lunch and attempting the David Tennant shoot, we were advised to go to our next shoot with Devon Murray. Had gotten his autograph first thing on Saturday morning and he'd remembered this during the photoshoot the next day (Strangely when getting his auto he thought we'd met before this. We had not) He was very good and asked where I was from (He couldn't not ask, surely! lol)

LFCCphotoshoots

And we're onto the man himself. David was great during his photoshoot! The cheer went up when he came over to the green screen area and he encouraged the cheering! He was very energetic inside as well! Met him after this and he was quieter, but pleasant. (I'll fully admit I'm socially awkward and don't know what to say most of the time, so sometimes I end up just standing there)

LFCCphotoshoots

Had a bit of spare time and this guy called Jack wanted to paint me like one of his French girls! ;)

LFCCphotoshoots

Onto the final shoot of the day with a joint shoot with CK and Pa Kent, again, these guys were both very nice with everyone!

Took a bit longer than I thought it would (about an hour and a half or so), & it didn't help I decided to add a wee bit with each of them but it's done now! :smile:

• Like 11

19 hours ago, Broo said:

I'm currently in negotiations with hubby for next year :lol: hopefully I'll convince him I should get to go ;)

My mother is definitely coming with me again next year! I think my father has finally been convinced to come again next year as well... :lol::smile:

Edited by ChloeLou

Almost a week after the convention, I finally finished scanning and uploading all my pictures. Here's my favourite photo ops from last weekend :D

42905101865_fb01f037f3_b.jpg

43092310134_8aaf1856a5_b.jpg

43808656811_505b587945_b.jpg

43092316854_8ccd689057_b.jpg

43092303814_4b5e38637b_b.jpg

41999563650_d3bcb75f3f_b.jpg

28872337647_e2d6c5fcfc_b.jpg

41999555560_c43338130e_b.jpg

28872321127_069c8122f6_b.jpg

28872325037_2dfa1c597f_b.jpg

43808627451_3806ba3c10_b.jpg

43759949672_54c1e275c0_h.jpg

You can find more of my photo ops with actors, as well as selfies, autographs, props, and hundreds of photos from talks, signings and stalls, on my Flickr here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmnB2Fux if you want to check them out ;)

Which one should I use as my profile picture? I don't know which one to pick, I love them all so much, please give my advices :lol:

• Like 11

36 minutes ago, TheLastStarfighter said:

Hello everyone,
I wanted to ask when the photoshoots will be available for download..maybe by the end of the August or longer? Thanks a lot! :)

There's no date set, you just have to keep an eye out for announcements about it.  It's usually a few weeks, they have a lot to upload

Just now, Raylenth said:

There's no date set, you just have to keep an eye out for announcements about it.  It's usually a few weeks, they have a lot to upload

Thanks a lot man! Yeah I understand that they have a lot to upload. So I guess I'll be waiting to see an announcement at the forum, right? Thanks again!