Post your LFCC photos here.

10 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

No.. I was dying from the heat when I got that photo taken.. :unsure:

Ah go on, you can blur your face out if you really want. I'd like to see the outfit. (Although of course you don't have to. Nobody should be pressured to post photos of themselves if they don't want to.)

If you post it, I'll tell you a secret that you will either find nice or creepy. (Seriously, don't feel you have to do what others on the Internet of all places are telling you to do. It's probably a rubbish secret anyway - think of the source, creepy is the more likely option.)

DO IT! (Remember, you have a mind of your own and free will is a basic human right that nobody can take away from you.)

Edited by natedammit
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Ah go on, you can blur your face out if you really want. I'd like to see the outfit. (Although of course you don't have to. Nobody should be pressured to post photos of themselves if they don't want to.)

If you post it, I'll tell you a secret that you will either find nice or creepy. (Seriously, don't feel you have to do what others on the Internet of all places are telling you to do. It's probably a rubbish secret anyway - think of the source, creepy is the more likely option.)

DO IT! (Remember, you have a mind of your own and free will is a basic human right that nobody can take away from you.)

This post was brought to you by Nate's Subliminal Messaging Co.  Influencing your choices since 10.44 this morning.

Buy stuff wibbly wobbly wibbly wobbly

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Took me a bit to get some edited and sorted out of thousands of shots (I only put up worthwhile shots, not thousands haha) :-) but slowly getting images up and a bit of wording with them. Give me a few weeks till they are all done :-D

Tag away if you see you or anyone else.

Heres Mulder pondering Con Life... 

38118659_10156631302817560_3464391878756

3 Day Album here

https://m.facebook.com/john.p.gleason.5/albums/10156631302042560/?ref=bookmarks

Edited by RomeroSavini
  • Like 4

I loved seeing you guys' photos!
@R4wly97 it's so amazing and inspiring to see how happy you look in your photos.

Here are all of mine in my Facebook album: 

I'll post my favourites.

With Jewel Staite. I commissioned the strawberry from a crafter friend. Best money I ever spent!

fntovp.jpg

The 'Allo 'Allo guys were brilliant, particularly Kim groping my sausage :P

243excp.jpg

I spent some time making these "brain noodles" out of a plastic food container, yellow wool, and a brain-shaped popsicle mold I got as a promo for iZombie's new season. Rose loved it so much! She must have done a similar photo a million times, but she reacted like it was the coolest thing she'd ever seen. How can you not love her :wub:

r7n7g2.jpg

I've heard some complaints that Miranda Richardson looked like she didn't want to be there. But if you can imagine Rita Skeeter being handed a Quibbler, her attitude is actually perfect for my photo :D 

qxo4yt.jpg

Tom Welling and John Schneider were so nice and funny! Here they are with Super-Mario!

1552p84.jpg

With Katie Leung. Ravenclaw power!

206bk1w.jpg

Meeting David Tennant was just so awesome.

30iw5f5.jpg 

• Like 10

My very belated LFCC 2018 Vlog is finally up ^_^

Well, it’s not actually a proper “vlog”, it’s basically a video compilation of guests signing at their tables (mostly Doctor Who guests like Tom Baker, David Bradley, Steven Moffat, Noel Clarke, Paul McGann, Peter Davison etc. + Katie Leung, Tom Welling, John Schneider & more). If you miss their lovely faces you might enjoy this ;)

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

My very belated LFCC 2018 Vlog is finally up ^_^

Well, it’s not actually a proper “vlog”, it’s basically a video compilation of guests signing at their tables (mostly Doctor Who guests like Tom Baker, David Bradley, Steven Moffat, Noel Clarke, Paul McGann, Peter Davison etc. + Katie Leung, Tom Welling, John Schneider & more). If you miss their lovely faces you might enjoy this ;)

I shall make some time today to watch this. :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

@Nerd Who Finally got around to watching your video, and it was very good. Nicely put together and edited, with a good choice of music as well.

I also watched your Peter Capaldi video, and you managed to get some great footage.

So overall, good job. :thumbup:

Thank you! :D It’s a very simple video, but I just wanted to put the footage I’d taken while stalking the guests to some use :lol:

Peter is so amazing he deserved his own video :P

Edited by Nerd Who
  • Like 1

ok, not knocking anyone of course but genuinely curious so bear with me...

do you not mind paying loads of money to take a photo with someone, potentially for the only time you would get a chance only to have your face covered up?

I get Cosplay and fair play to all those that put so much time and effort and money into it but if you pay money to have a photo with James Caan for example and know it may not ever happen again only to not be recognizable, do you not think it is a bit of a waste?

Really curious to the thought process is all... I remember the first time I saw it, Milo and Adrian from Heroes at LFCC years ago and the guy before me was in full Stormtrooper gear and didn't take his helmet off for the photo :lol: 

1 hour ago, snot182 said:

ok, not knocking anyone of course but genuinely curious so bear with me...

do you not mind paying loads of money to take a photo with someone, potentially for the only time you would get a chance only to have your face covered up?

I get Cosplay and fair play to all those that put so much time and effort and money into it but if you pay money to have a photo with James Caan for example and know it may not ever happen again only to not be recognizable, do you not think it is a bit of a waste?

Really curious to the thought process is all... I remember the first time I saw it, Milo and Adrian from Heroes at LFCC years ago and the guy before me was in full Stormtrooper gear and didn't take his helmet off for the photo :lol: 

Why not? You know it's you.

I know some people validate their lives by how many 'likes' they can get on social media, so want to be as recognisable as possible, but if somebody wants a picture of themselves in their Stormtrooper outfit then good for them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1