Post your LFCC photos here.

1 hour ago, TheLastStarfighter said:

Thanks a lot man! Yeah I understand that they have a lot to upload. So I guess I'll be waiting to see an announcement at the forum, right? Thanks again!

Ummm... I don't think she's going to appreciate being referred to as "man" ;)

Yeah, it'll be posted on the forum when they're all uploaded. :smile:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nerd Who said:

Almost a week after the convention, I finally finished scanning and uploading all my pictures. Here's my favourite photo ops from last weekend :D

You can find more of my photo ops with actors, as well as selfies, autographs, props, and hundreds of photos from talks, signings and stalls, on my Flickr here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmnB2Fux if you want to check them out ;)

Which one should I use as my profile picture? I don't know which one to pick, I love them all so much, please give my advices :lol:

Great photos! I think the David Tennant one is my favourite with the normal backdrop!

Edited by Queen_Sindel
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

Great photos! I think the David Tennant one is my favourite with the normal backdrop!

Thank you, I’ve set that photo with David as my profile pic for now! :D I’m sure I’ll change it quite often, though, as I want to use my other photos as well, love them all! I’ve also put my TARDIS photo with David as my phone background, and my Saturday pic with Peter (the one with the fluffy hair) as my iPad background :lol:

Are you going to change your profile pic as well, or will you stick to your classic Twelfth Doctor photo? ^_^

3 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

@Nerd Who Looks great! 

I’m not sure yet the problem is I can’t decide which picture I would have! :lol:

The advantage is you don't have to, if you remember my recent 'try them on for size' you you rotate through them all.

1 hour ago, natedammit said:

You should both use a picture of my butt. Roy already does.

Image result for sherlock gifs

14 minutes ago, Marie-Loup said:

Ok, I give up. Could someone remind me how to insert photos from Imgir please ^^?

Ok, Once you have down loaded your Image on Imgur, you should see a list on the right hand side. Click on the Direct Link which copies your link... Then come on here and to insert it click on the box Insert other media and then post your link then Bingo (other games are available) you should see your photo? Hope this helps ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spacecadet is here said:

Ok, Once you have down loaded your Image on Imgur, you should see a list on the right hand side. Click on the Direct Link which copies your link... Then come on here and to insert it click on the box Insert other media and then post your link then Bingo (other games are available) you should see your photo? Hope this helps ;)

Got it, thanks a lot :)