Post your LFCC photos here.

Can I just ask that if people are quoting a post with a lot of pics in it can they be deleted from the quote were possible if they aren't necessary to the comment), apologies but it means the pages are filling up with only one or 2 posts because there's loads of pics in them and there's a lot of scrolling needed :lol:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ChloeLou said:

You're very welcome! :smile: They're great pictures of Sam! Look how happy he is! :D

I met Sam during the afternoon session on Sunday... He was so polite! I told him how much I loved him in The Tudors. He replied: "Thank you! Thank you very much! God bless you!" :D:wub: He smiled at me, too, and put his arm around me for our picture together! :smile:

I'll try and upload some of my pictures when I figure out how to... :smile:

I think I saw you on the Sunday, Broo, but I was too shy to say hi!

Oh that's awesome you had that moment with him! :wub: Major Tudors fan here so the fact that that's what you spoke about has me squeeing too :lol:

Tinypic is your friend, easy and free to do :)

Ach nooooo would have loved to meet you and have a wee chat! Next year instead I hope :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Just for the future Cazza, you generally can't ask for it to be retaken.  Evil was lucky in this case, as the photographer instructed it in one case and in the other Pearl asked for it to be done again, but normally they only retake for really obvious problems or blinks.  You can't ask for a retake if it's fine but you just don't like it.  Unfortunately they have to be quite strict as some people try to do it as a way of spending more time with the guest

Yeah a friend did say that they only do it if you or the guest has blinked or something like that and they wont do it if you have a hair out of place or something or you just don't like it. And I totally understand why they cant do it but I was replying to David and as soon as I turned my head to face the camera the photographer took the photo but I was still talking so my mouth is half open! I didn't even get chance to smile!  Obviously it was a rookie mistake on my part as this was my first con so first time I've done a photo op but it did kinda ruin the experience for a bit (very unlikely to get an opportunity to meet David again so this is prob the only chance ill get to have a photo with him)

Maybe next time ill just ignore the guest and concentrate on striking a good pose instead?? I just feel that's a bit rude if the guest has asked me a question? <_<

As I say this was my first con experience so at least next time ill be a bit more prepared

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cazzawalker said:

Yeah a friend did say that they only do it if you or the guest has blinked or something like that and they wont do it if you have a hair out of place or something or you just don't like it. And I totally understand why they cant do it but I was replying to David and as soon as I turned my head to face the camera the photographer took the photo but I was still talking so my mouth is half open! I didn't even get chance to smile!  Obviously it was a rookie mistake on my part as this was my first con so first time I've done a photo op but it did kinda ruin the experience for a bit (very unlikely to get an opportunity to meet David again so this is prob the only chance ill get to have a photo with him)

Maybe next time ill just ignore the guest and concentrate on striking a good pose instead?? I just feel that's a bit rude if the guest has asked me a question? <_<

As I say this was my first con experience so at least next time ill be a bit more prepared

It does feel awkward but It's what I do, go in, grin for the camera, then say thanks and all to the guest whilst hurrying out 

19 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It does feel awkward but It's what I do, go in, grin for the camera, then say thanks and all to the guest whilst hurrying out 

I'm still super happy to have met him, I never thought I'd get that chance! As much as I'm not totally happy with my face on the photo I will always have the memories of meeting him and that was totally worth it! :wub:

And I guess the photo does kinda tell a story, it makes people ask why I'm pulling that face! :lol::lol:

• Haha 1

Forgive me for posting this photo, it's from one of the London Comic Cons a few years ago, when Gillian Anderson attended.

Since I'm only just signed back into my account here I wanted to share it with you. Another amazing lady, she is the best!

It's just a shame she couldn't be there at this LFCC 2018 alongside David Duchovny.

117usns.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Labyrinth1986 said:

With the one & only CATHERINE MARY STEWART

One of the most nicest, warm-welcoming women I've ever met! We laughed! We talked! She is just incredible.

x55qvm.jpg

That’s some impressive photoshopping there. I’d love a tutorial on that. 

• Like 1

Okay after playing about for a bit I think I may of finally figured out how to post images yay! lol, so here are my photos from Sundays Photoshoots.

Consisting of Matt Smith, David Duchovny, Danny Shorago, Steven Seagal, Peter Davison, Chris Eccleston and James Caan. Also in case anyone is wondering none of these images have been scanned hence the quality, unfortunately I do not have a Scanner available  to me

(Warning I like to cover my face, its just a personal preference and something I have been doing for a long time now. So excuse the weird smileys haha)

350jbsg.jpg

33xyfk8.jpg

11grdds.jpg

34qoahz.jpg1izx53.jpg

2ldaalw.jpg

mkhy80.jpg

24xp4ll.jpg

• Like 5

10 hours ago, SilvaNemesis said:

The way I did it was to upload to Facebook, then use the insert other media button on here at the bottom right, insert image from url. Go back to Facebook, click on your image to enlarge it, right click to get the full url of that image, then come back here, paste it into the insert image from url box and then your picture will appear here and you can just type the captions as normal underneath them. Hope this helps. :)

Thanks

17 minutes ago, Sassy1988 said:

Okay after playing about for a bit I think I may of finally figured out how to post images yay! lol, so here are my photos from Sundays Photoshoots.

Consisting of Matt Smith, David Duchovny, Danny Shorago, Steven Seagal, Peter Davison, Chris Eccleston and James Caan. Also in case anyone is wondering none of these images have been scanned hence the quality, unfortunately I do not have a Scanner available  to me

(Warning I like to cover my face, its just a personal preference and something I have been doing for a long time now. So excuse the weird smileys haha)

350jbsg.jpg

33xyfk8.jpg

11grdds.jpg

34qoahz.jpg1izx53.jpg

2ldaalw.jpg

mkhy80.jpg

24xp4ll.jpg

Great pics :D

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Great pics :D

Thanks! I would of probably posted my pics earlier but had no idea how to post them on to the forum, thankfully I finally managed to figure it out though lol But yea just excuse the weird smiley things, I just kind of randomly picked whatever I found on the internet xD

5 hours ago, Broo said:

Last photo (promise ;)): Jeremy Bulloch who I just want to hug as he seemed such a lovely man <3

Great pic. I have met him a couple of times but have never seen the costume op offered at any of the cons I’ve met him at. Can’t believe I completely forgot about this photo shoot as I got lost in all the Dr Who excitement. I knew there was another one I was going to book few weeks ago. Oh well maybe next time

Edited by Ravogd
Got my reply stuck in with the quote doh!
  • Like 1