Post your LFCC photos here.

27 minutes ago, snot182 said:

When you are told to smile and then people say not to force it... BUT YOU TOLD ME TO SMILE!!! :lol:

took me years to "perfect" that smile in photos smile.. not 100% convinced I have managed it but it will have to do!

To be fair though, just going by the photos on the previous page, most of the celebs haven't perfected the art themselves.

Tennant, Turner and Levi on the other hand - we should all be studying their pics so next year we'll all look that happy to be there.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Tennant, Turner and Levi on the other hand - we should all be studying their pics so next year we'll all look that happy to be there.

Their smiles are more radiant than the sun and more beautiful than classical art. That's a Jedi level of smiling I think few can reach ;)

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, barrowman_angel said:

pearl also had one of those radiant natural smiles smiles in her photo shoot imop

I'm a little bit in love with Pearl Mackie after this weekend and I am so glad I bought her diamond pass. I got the joint shoot with her and Peter then got both to sign it. She remembered me when I went to the autograph table and said it was because she loved my dress. When I went for the individual photo yesterday someone brought a rainbow flag in for the photo. Pearl got so excited and wrapped it around both of them, I'd love to see how that photo turned out.

Just now, EllaBlair said:

I'm a little bit in love with Pearl Mackie after this weekend and I am so glad I bought her diamond pass. I got the joint shoot with her and Peter then got both to sign it. She remembered me when I went to the autograph table and said it was because she loved my dress. When I went for the individual photo yesterday someone brought a rainbow flag in for the photo. Pearl got so excited and wrapped it around both of them, I'd love to see how that photo turned out.

that must have been epic i found pearl so nice and excitable at times while watching her do some photos her smile was so genuine i loved her before this but i'm even more in love with her now 

1 hour ago, evilfairie said:

Pearl Mackie 2Pearcl Mackie 1Meat LoafArthur DarvillAidan Turner38025334_2208160805878660_8669793779382747136_n

David Duchovny

Paul McGann

Peter CapaldiDavid Duchovny

Loving everyone's pics, finally worked out how to use Flickr and then get them to show up here so these are my pics from Sunday. I ended up with 2 pics with Pearl and David Duchovny which was lovely and unexpected. :D

Wow! How did you end up with 2 pics with David Duchovny?? 

30 minutes ago, cazzawalker said:

Wow! How did you end up with 2 pics with David Duchovny?? 

Oh rather a long story but here goes....

When it got to my turn, David said hi, how are you? etc and I started answering saying, am good thank you and accidentally turned my head at the exact split second the photographer took the pic (couldn't help myself, so instinctive to look at someone when I talk to them:blush:)  I immediately apologised, so embarrassed and asked if we could take it again, the photographer looked at the pic and said yes so I had another pic taken where I was good and stood very very still :lol:. Went to collect my pic and the one with me facing front came out so I took it and went just outside the exit to put it away, as I sat there a guy came out and said...oh your re take pic came, did you want to choose which one you wanted?? so I went back in and the lady showed me the other pic, stood there for about 5 mins with her debating on which one I wanted, she thought the one where I seem to be gazing at him in awe was great so in the end I said, yeah, I'll have that one. Put it away and did my bag up...the lady then sort of shoved the other pic towards me and I was all,  really? I can have it?  She said, yeah, go on. So I thanked her,  took it and ran, not believing my luck. So yeah, two pics with David. The second pic with Pearl came about because she got blinded by the flash as we had the pic taken so asked to have it done again. So once again, was packing my photo away in my file nicely when the other one came out of the printer and the lady working them handed it to me too, so yeah, 2 pics with Pearl as well. Blooming lucky I guess. :blush:

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, evilfairie said:

Oh rather a long story but here goes....

When it got to my turn, David said hi, how are you? etc and I started answering saying, am good thank you and accidentally turned my head at the exact split second the photographer took the pic (couldn't help myself, so instinctive to look at someone when I talk to them:blush:)  I immediately apologised, so embarrassed and asked if we could take it again, the photographer looked at the pic and said yes so I had another pic taken where I was good and stood very very still :lol:. Went to collect my pic and the one with me facing front came out so I took it and went just outside the exit to put it away, as I sat there a guy came out and said...oh your re take pic came, did you want to choose which one you wanted?? so I went back in and the lady showed me the other pic, stood there for about 5 mins with her debating on which one I wanted, she thought the one where I seem to be gazing at him in awe was great so in the end I said, yeah, I'll have that one. Put it away and did my bag up...the lady then sort of shoved the other pic towards me and I was all,  really? I can have it?  She said, yeah, go on. So I thanked her,  took it and ran, not believing my luck. So yeah, two pics with David. The second pic with Pearl came about because she got blinded by the flash as we had the pic taken so asked to have it done again. So once again, was packing my photo away in my file nicely when the other one came out of the printer and the lady working them handed it to me too, so yeah, 2 pics with Pearl as well. Blooming lucky I guess. :blush:

Aww wow that's awesome!! I really wish I had asked to have mine taken again cause I was talking to David when the photographer took the photo same as you really I said "Hi David how are you?" and he replied "I'm good thanks how are you?" I was replying when the photographer took it! So my mouth is half open :( This was my first ever con so I didn't know I could ask for it to be retaken and tbh I think I was running on adrenaline at this point (I was so excited to have met David, been a fan of his for 25 years!!) :wub:

Both your photos look great tho :D

8 hours ago, EllaBlair said:

You look so pleased! Lovely photos, also I think I may have seen you at some point, wish I knew it was you or I would have said hello.

Aww thanks yeah I was beaming haha! I would have said hello too don’t worry about it maybe we will see each other at another con :D

10 minutes ago, cazzawalker said:

Aww wow that's awesome!! I really wish I had asked to have mine taken again cause I was talking to David when the photographer took the photo same as you really I said "Hi David how are you?" and he replied "I'm good thanks how are you?" I was replying when the photographer took it! So my mouth is half open :( This was my first ever con so I didn't know I could ask for it to be retaken and tbh I think I was running on adrenaline at this point (I was so excited to have met David, been a fan of his for 25 years!!) :wub:

Both your photos look great tho :D

Well I don't think you are supposed to exactly, it was just VERY obvious that I'd moved, the pose I was going for was a facing the camera pic and I thought the other pic could be blurred quite easily. It was just luck that it wasn't I guess. So glad you had a fab time and enjoyed meeting your idol.

Had mine with both Peter Weller and James Caan re-taken because both had their eyes shut. Because somehow I managed to be last for both and had to go around again I got to have a little chat with both of them afterwards when the Crew we’re having their photos taken. 

22 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

210hjlg.jpg

2czpx7q.jpg

zx9pmp.jpg

I’ve finally done it!!!!

I’ve seen lots of lovely pics from the con but honestly these are the ones I was waiting for since first reading of your excitement months and months ago. One annoyance is that I definitely saw you, I remember commenting to my partner that the dress you had on was the sort of thing she would wear. I wish I had known it was you!! We’d have stopped and chatted! Gutted we missed out. Still so glad you have a great first LFCC.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1