Post your LFCC photos here.

3 minutes ago, Neocronboyz said:

Glad to hear that. The only guest I want to meet this year and will try to meet her on sunday. Do I need to get a VQ  do you think?

It was touch and go today, but dont be surprised if it might be. But I was there early and then it was not.

• Thanks 1

Hey folks, anyone meet the legend that is Nick Castle? Be cool to see some photos. Was there  long wait? 

I'm heading down tomorrow, will be there at 10, wondering how long of a wait I may have as I got the train home at 6!

Edited by MichaelMyers
ammend

20 minutes ago, MichaelMyers said:

Hey folks, anyone meet the legend that is Nick Castle? Be cool to see some photos. Was there  long wait? 

I'm heading down tomorrow, will be there at 10, wondering how long of a wait I may have as I got the train home at 6!

He was awesome. Really friendly and gave some details on the new Halloween movie. His talk was good too.

• Like 1

In response to earlier posts, yes Rose McIver was lovely and friendly but definitely had a no posed photo sign up.  She wasn't busy at all when I met her around 11:15, same with Sean Young (the busy aspect I mean, perhaps I just got lucky).  The other two I-zombie guests were also friendly and even though they had 'no photo' signs up, were happy to pose for them when they weren't busy around mid-afternoon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Faerie Tanith said:

I'm gonna have to ask if it's okay to dash to the guests' other side because my left side is my good one. All photoshoots seem to be done from the right these days! Is it usually okay to do that?

Ask the crewmember manning the head of the queue just before you step in for the picture

4 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Try saying that to someone from Aus/NZ if you think there's no difference ;)

It's like calling us Irish. (Don't go there, it'll cause more hassle than it's worth, and maybe not just be me! lol)

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, MVronsky78 said:

In response to earlier posts, yes Rose McIver was lovely and friendly but definitely had a no posed photo sign up.  She wasn't busy at all when I met her around 11:15, same with Sean Young (the busy aspect I mean, perhaps I just got lucky).  The other two I-zombie guests were also friendly and even though they had 'no photo' signs up, were happy to pose for them when they weren't busy around mid-afternoon.

Definitely no posed photos but I can second how lovely she is. We got to her at about 3.30 and she had an open queue!! Not sure if that’ll happen tomorrow but it was very unexpected. She wrote this message for my small Granddaughters who love Once upon a Time. If you can’t make out my crap photography it says “To Holly and Chloe, thank you for watching the show. Pixie dust never fails.” A really lovely, lovely lady.

0EEAC8A2-9021-4DBC-9773-12972774F9F8_zps

Edited by Ravogd
Adding the damn link helps!
  • Like 2