Post your LFCC photos here.

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Broo brow

20180727_120952[1]

Omg I had no idea you were there!! Haha! Dude you shoulda said Hi :)

Edit: awesome pic btw! Huge smile on my face here :)

Edited by Broo
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Broo said:

Omg I had no idea you were there!! Haha! Dude you shoulda said Hi :)

Edit: awesome pic btw! Huge smile on my face here :)

I glanced over and had an instant 'I'm sure Broo posted a picture of that TShirt, OMG it is Broo' but you were literally at the desk so I wasn't going to distract you from Ray, I got out of David a moment after you and did look but you must have skedaddled. 

I got told off for taking that by Ray's security.  There's a No Posed Photo's sign up but when he saw me taking pics he started getting a little riled asking me if I had been taking pics, I said yes and he started to say/act like he was going to try and make me delete them saying 'no photo's'  I pointed out the sign said 'No Posed Photo's' not 'No Photo's'.  He wasn't happy but I didn't do anything wrong so.......

I wanted to get a nice picture for you of your stuff being signed but this was the best I got!

Edited by Raylenth

9 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I glanced over and had an instant 'I'm sure Broo posted a picture of that TShirt, OMG it is Broo' but you were literally at the desk so I wasn't going to distract you from Ray, I got out of David a moment after you and did look but you must have skedaddled. 

I got told off for taking that by Ray's security.  There's a No Posed Photo's sign up but when he saw me taking pics he started getting a little riled asking me if I had been taking pics, I said yes and he started to say/act like he was going to try and make me delete them saying 'no photo's'  I pointed out the sign said 'No Posed Photo's' not 'No Photo's'.  He wasn't happy but I didn't do anything wrong so.......

I wanted to get a nice picture for you of your stuff being signed but this was the best I got!

Ach hun I'm sorry you got in trouble for that! Yeah they seemed pretty tough on folks for taking photos, I'm guessing they took "no posed" to mean "none" cause I saw them giving a telling off a few times

Seriously that was really amazing of you to do that, thank you! <3

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tompain100 said:

Untitled.jpg

Lol

Believe me, if it had said 'no photo's' I wouldn't have dared but I really think he was going to try and tell me to delete them so I was fully prepared to tell him to politely go away.   The exact same thing happened to Wrong when he was in the queue next to Levi but when he told security there was only a 'no posed pic' sign up the guy apologised and changed it

3 minutes ago, Broo said:

Ach hun I'm sorry you got in trouble for that! Yeah they seemed pretty tough on folks for taking photos, I'm guessing they took "no posed" to mean "none" cause I saw them giving a telling off a few times

Seriously that was really amazing of you to do that, thank you! <3

Lol Broo, not your fault at all, I had the camera in hand as I'd taken a couple of him further back so wanted to get a nicer one when I was at the front, it just happened to coincide with you being there :D

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I am sooooo in love with Sean Young! Such a kind and warm person. I got the biggest hug ever. ^_^

Glad to hear that. The only guest I want to meet this year and will try to meet her on sunday. Do I need to get a VQ  do you think?

1 minute ago, Neocronboyz said:

Glad to hear that. The only guest I want to meet this year and will try to meet her on sunday. Do I need to get a VQ  do you think?

I'd get one just in case, but she had an open line from the afternoon onwards today...

• Thanks 1