Jason Momoa Diamond Pass query

Nick

Hi, I’m trying to order a DP for a Jason but the only day available to choose for the included photo is Friday, however I’m only at the show on the Sunday, and there are still standard Sunday photo ops available with Jason in the shop. I’m confused.

3 minutes ago, Nick said:

Hi, I’m trying to order a DP for a Jason but the only day available to choose for the included photo is Friday, however I’m only at the show on the Sunday, and there are still standard Sunday photo ops available with Jason in the shop. I’m confused.

There are a certain amount of standard shoots set out and a certain amount of shoots for diamond passes, the two aren't linked. So if the diamond runs out, there can still be standard shoots available. In this case the Sat and Sun Diamonds are sold out but there are still some Fri ones left. SM might decided to lower the the amount of standard shoots and release more diamond ones, but I wouldn't count on it at this late stage.

15 minutes ago, Starbuck73 said:

That probably means there are no Diamond Pass slots available for any other day than Sunday.

Friday.

It’s the Sunday I was after. Thanks though.

11 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

There are a certain amount of standard shoots set out and a certain amount of shoots for diamond passes, the two aren't linked. So if the diamond runs out, there can still be standard shoots available. In this case the Sat and Sun Diamonds are sold out but there are still some Fri ones left. SM might decided to lower the the amount of standard shoots and release more diamond ones, but I wouldn't count on it at this late stage.

Thanks for advice, I wasn’t understanding that you get a physical photo shoot ticket separate to the DP, I thought the DP itself was punched/endorsed when you cashed in each component and picked up your bits and pieces, hence I wasn’t sure the days.  Makes sense now. Thanks.

Just now, Nick said:

Thanks for advice, I wasn’t understanding that you get a physical photo shoot ticket separate to the DP, I thought the DP itself was punched/endorsed when you cashed in each component and picked up your bits and pieces, hence I wasn’t sure the days.  Makes sense now. Thanks.

I think you’re still misunderstanding me. The photo you get with the diamond pass is indeed on the pass and clipped. I was explaining why there are no diamond passes available in the shop for Sunday, yet they still have standard photos available.

4 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I think you’re still misunderstanding me. The photo you get with the diamond pass is indeed on the pass and clipped. I was explaining why there are no diamond passes available in the shop for Sunday, yet they still have standard photos available.

That’s what I originally thought.

so just to clarify, are the Diamond Passes labelled as Friday, Saturday, Sunday then? In the past they’d all looked the same I thought.... in which case, if I ordered the pass and selected Friday, but then turned up on Sunday, how would they know that was wrong? (Not saying that’s what I’m going to do).

Im probably being really dense, so apologies. 

1 minute ago, Nick said:

so just to clarify, are the Diamond Passes labelled as Friday, Saturday, Sunday then? In the past they’d all looked the same I thought.... in which case, if I ordered the pass and selected Friday, but then turned up on Sunday, how would they know that was wrong? (Not saying that’s what I’m going to do).

They are labelled in respect to the photoshoot day. Either with a sticker, or printed on the pass. 

Just now, Nick said:

Yes, they have a day labelled on them so they know what day the photo is for. It is printed with the pass number.