Latest Guest Announcement - ZACHARY LEVI

4 minutes ago, tenaciouspirit said:

Didn't see you in the photo queue though :P I did catch you once in the line though. I believe I also saw a Chris, and a Raylenth :P

I didn't make the morning session if that's the one you went to? Hopefully we'll bump into each other later in the weekend!

Seriously if anyone does see me please say Hi :)

22 minutes ago, tenaciouspirit said:

Didn't see you in the photo queue though :P I did catch you once in the line though. I believe I also saw a Chris, and a Raylenth :P

I saw 2 Lemmings and a Broo brow.  That's about it though, do say hi if you see me!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Broo said:

I didn't make the morning session if that's the one you went to? Hopefully we'll bump into each other later in the weekend!

Seriously if anyone does see me please say Hi :)

I went straight there as soon as we got in. I had a clash for the PM shoot. 

56 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I saw 2 Lemmings and a Broo brow.  That's about it though, do say hi if you see me!

I saw me two lemmings too! ;)

11 minutes ago, tenaciouspirit said:

I went straight there as soon as we got in. I had a clash for the PM shoot. 

Ah that'll be why then :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I got Zachs auto today and have photoshoot tomorrow.  He seemed such fun today i was gonna try find a plastic toy frying pan (tangled lol) but doubt i will find one somewhere.   I couldnt bring a small real frying pan in could I??

3 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

I got Zachs auto today and have photoshoot tomorrow.  He seemed such fun today i was gonna try find a plastic toy frying pan (tangled lol) but doubt i will find one somewhere.   I couldnt bring a small real frying pan in could I??

If it's a small one, you leave it securely wrapped in your bag, explain security it's for autographs and don't run around wielding it in the autograph area  you should be okay. 

I mean I've seen people bring frying pans into Disneyland to get signed by Rapunzel...

Just now, Queen_Sindel said:

If it's a small one, you leave it securely wrapped in your bag, explain security it's for autographs and don't run around wielding it in the autograph area  you should be okay. 

I mean I've seen people bring frying pans into Disneyland to get signed by Rapunzel...

Thanks QS    totally understand :)   I will see what I can find.    

I'm gonna be a total nerd here and squee over the fact that Zachary Levi posted a video on his Instagram of various moments throughout the weekend and him drawing a lil shazam lightning bolt on my DC t-shirt was in it! :YAHOO:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Broo said:

I'm gonna be a total nerd here and squee over the fact that Zachary Levi posted a video on his Instagram of various moments throughout the weekend and him drawing a lil shazam lightning bolt on my DC t-shirt was in it! :YAHOO:

71,483 people around the world have now seen your hands.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, natedammit said:

71,483 people around the world have now seen your hands.

Not exactly....

I've watched it 63,486 times. 

I just really like seeing Broo's hands :wub::blush:

Edited by tompain100
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, tompain100 said:

Not exactly....

I've watched it 63,486 times. 

I just really like seeing Broo's hands :wub::blush:

Well they do hold a t-shirt flat rather well so it's understandable you'd want to rewatch such a skill being evidenced a few times

16 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Can your hands be a guest next time, maybe at the spring event?

Sorry they're already booked for filming for the next Marvel blockbuster that weekend

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Can your hands be a guest next time, maybe at the spring event?

Can you imagine booking a photoshoot? It would just be the person standing on their own in the middle of the photo and then two hands just appearing from the side. 

WouldStillBuy/10

• Haha 2