Latest Guest Announcement - ZACHARY LEVI

13 minutes ago, etmuse said:

The thing that really gets me is the fact that (on Twitter at least) they're not even untagging Zach himself from their rude comments. *shakes head*

11 minutes ago, Broo said:

Seriously?? What is wrong with people :angry:

Happens all the time.  But I understand why they do it, if they can make the guest they don't want pull out Showmasters always replace that guest with someone they really want, all of them.

I left a group yesterday because the negativity just got too frustrating. I'm not one for living in an echo chamber, and i'd happily debate legitimate faults with a product/buisness/ method of operating. But in this particular instance, I feel like i'd rather just spend more time on here, speaking to people who are as excited as I am for the show, and who are (for the most part) actually fair when things go wrong.

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, tenaciouspirit said:

I left a group yesterday because the negativity just got too frustrating. I'm not one for living in an echo chamber, and i'd happily debate legitimate faults with a product/buisness/ method of operating. But in this particular instance, I feel like i'd rather just spend more time on here, speaking to people who are as excited as I am for the show, and who are (for the most part) actually fair when things go wrong.

I deliberately avoided the Fbook groups yesterday for the same reason

• Like 1

I being debating to get a photo or risk that they have a photo from a film that isn't out till next year,I think I'll risk it and get an autograph,or if they don't I'll just get a photo with him on the sat or Sunday.good guest though.

35 minutes ago, benweblight said:

From the new schedule - Zachary is doing a FREE talk Saturday afternoon 

That's great! That means my son will have something to do while I am off drooling... I mean having photos done with Tom & Jason. ^_^

1 hour ago, benweblight said:

From the new schedule - Zachary is doing a FREE talk Saturday afternoon 

Oh nice! :D and it is after the photos I have planned. Does anyone know if you have to queue for the free panels as well if there are so many people?

6 minutes ago, Yuniegirl said:

Oh nice! :D and it is after the photos I have planned. Does anyone know if you have to queue for the free panels as well if there are so many people?

yes you will have to queue, just go to the stage main entrance and join the queue

3 hours ago, HeartDT said:

Woot got Zachs auto today w/out hick up.   He was so nice and friendly and asking me a few questions.   So glad I decided to get his photo and auto.   

He was really lovely when my friend and I got his auto :D

• Like 2