Big Guest Announcement- Tonight 9pm

Just now, danthomas17 said:

When did they get him before ? 

They use to do a lfcc in the winter when they where at Earl’s Court October of 2001/2 if memory serves me right I got the photoshoot with him back in the day they went pictures of down the toad for processing 

Wohooo, hope I like it and hope it wont clash with my others :) I am going big and say Al Pacino joining his movie brother Sonny Corleone  - a girl can dream, he? :) Also would love Tennant, Cumberbatch, Renner, Mads...and of course Timothy Olyphant. 

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

They use to do a lfcc in the winter when they where at Earl’s Court October of 2001/2 if memory serves me right I got the photoshoot with him back in the day they went pictures of down the toad for processing 

It was October 2011. because I was in Greece on holiday (I booked said trip before the event moved from November) and missed like 6 guests I really wanted...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, etmuse said:

It was October 2011. because I was in Greece on holiday (I booked said trip before the event moved from November) and missed like 6 guests I really wanted...

That’s the one I’m super excited I missed the 1 on 2011 :blink: it was a great little con 

15 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Dear SM,

Please don't make Wrong Name spend more money.

Best Regards

Wrong Name's Wallet

As I share some of your want list:

Dear SM,

Please make Wrong Name spend more money.

Best Regards

Raylenth's Posters

• Like 1