Latest Guest Announcement - STEVEN MOFFAT

Hopefully it'll just be "No posed photos" It's nice when you can at least get pics of people signing at the table and it takes up no time what so ever.

At the end of the day it's how the guest and crew feels that'll decide. Will definitely be getting his autograph though, probably join his queue first thing.

3 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

You don't pay for over the table photos, but he may not be doing them due to how busy his queue will most likely be.

3 hours ago, Raylenth said:

No.  You can either have a free selfie or not, you can't pay for desk photo's.  I doubt he will do them to be honest, he never did at Sherlocked

Thanks guys, I knew this. I don't even know why I asked, must have been the heat of the moment.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

If I can get a low enough vq that is :lol:

I know your feeling. I've never tried to get popular guests on VQ before this year ( relied on DPs from 2015 onwards, and before that just didn't meet big guests), and I hate the anticipation :P I think he'll be quite popular.

I am not surprised he isn't doing photos, as I remember reading in an interview that he feels awkward in them, particularly when with the actors! Still, I'm glad he's coming, hopefully can get him to sign my Day of the Doctor novelisation (along with Matt Smith) :D. Unless he does a talk, the fact he is only doing autographs will hopefully help his queue to move consistently.

7 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Maybe he doesn't? :lol:

Spot on Ray. Everyone needs to remember he is a writer not an actor so not used to the spotlight. Anyone who read his column in Doctor Who Magazine will be more than aware of his shyness and feeling strange appearing alongside Matt Smith and Karen Gillan etc at things like SDCC. Everyone should be grateful that they’ll get the chance of an autograph. Adds to an already insane Sunday for me and a nice 8 hour drive home when it’s over. Can’t wait...honest.