Guest Cancellation - Mary McDonnell

• Showmasters Admin

Due to an intense sinus infection, Mary is unable to travel abroad this weekend to attend London Film and Comic Con.

We hope to work with her again very soon.

All photo shoot tickets will be automatically refunded.

• Moderators

Folks I’ve hidden a couple of posts discussing rumours, we don’t want any scaremongering or potentially unnecessary worry about cancellations especially as there is absolutely nothing to suggest what was being discussed here will be the case.

3 minutes ago, StuartG2198 said:

Folks I’ve hidden a couple of posts discussing rumours, we don’t want any scaremongering or potentially unnecessary worry about cancellations especially as there is absolutely nothing to suggest what was being discussed here will be the case.

Sorry :( 

My little heart just broke, was so excited to meet Mary. I hope Mary makes a speedy recovery soon and hopefully I'll meet her at another event in the future. Sinus infections are horrid so I know how intense the pain can be, poor Mary x 

5 minutes ago, Spacecadet is here said:

wow, thats guest 14 cancelled...  I think SM doesn't want me to attend this year.  :no: Hope she gets better soon. 

Showmasters didn't know how to tell you but there are no animals allowed this year so this was the only way to keep you away -_-

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StuartG2198 said:

Where have u hidden them lol

I'm very sad. I don't have the chance to attend many Cons a year and I was looking forward meeting a few BSG actors I never met ... Now ALL these BSG actors I never met cancelled and sadly no "replacement" from other BSG actors (and this Show really has LOTS of actors ...).

I hope she gets well quick and it's nobodys fault, for the Cancellations, but as HUGE BSG Fan, I'm very sad right now ...

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, posey1234 said:

Where have u hidden them lol

Invision offers to set Posts to invisible for certain user Groups, like the Forum users. Mods and Admins can still see them. We always use this function just in case we still need the Posts for something, like as evidence when certain People try to start something.