Floor Plan LFCC 2018

Just now, The Friendly Dalek said:

I remember reading that his queue at CM25 was very long, hence my concerns over getting a low VQ.

ok, good to know... He takes his time for fans, so all in all you will have to queue so it's not too bad to get a VQ in the morning... trying to get him on friday (less busy?!)

8 minutes ago, Fotocination said:

I can't believe he will be too busy... the last conventions he attended you could easily queue without any problems - all got their autos and most of them selfies... don't worry ;-) I was kind of "shocked" that he's a diamond pass guest this time... never before 

Ray has jumped in popularity since a recent appearance on screen. I am told he was one of the busiest guests at collectormania this year

9 minutes ago, Fotocination said:

ok, good to know... He takes his time for fans, so all in all you will have to queue so it's not too bad to get a VQ in the morning... trying to get him on friday (less busy?!)

I'm afraid I am only attending on the Sunday, so I'm hoping he will be upstairs where I can get him as well as all the other VQs I need to get.

3 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Ray has jumped in popularity since a recent appearance on screen. I am told he was one of the busiest guests at collectormania this year

He was definitely a busy guy that day. 

Would that it 'twere so simple to get Solo a VQ number....! :)

Just now, The Friendly Dalek said:

I'm afraid I am only attending on the Sunday, so I'm hoping he will be upstairs where I can get him as well as all the other VQs I need to get.

Ask on here Saturday night, and people will hopefully be able to tell you where he had been Friday and Saturday. Of course there is a good chance he could be moved, but it might help.

1 minute ago, The_batflash123 said:

Edited my post and took this one, don't know if it is higher res but it looks better anyway, thanks Chris ^_^

NP. it is just a abit higher 1000x1414 I think but clearer text anyway, I am going to transfer it to my mobile. always good to have in hand. ^_^

Just now, TankerT said:

Newbie here, reviewing the map.

It's not clear to me where we go and get the VQ Tickets.  Is it the "Ticket Sales" location on the ground floor?

VQ tickets will be handed out by crew members at each guests table in the signing area.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, mitchell_agius said:

Comic Symposium??? What could it be :huh:

They posted details of that, it's a tutorial I think on comics and getting published, they said most of the seats will be prioritised for Artists Alley people but some would be available for anyone on a FCFS basis

Hey

Last Year some tech wizard manage to do some kind of colour change (it had a more technological term) to the plan. So the background wasn't so dark or whatever.

Has anyone done that this Year? if so, could you share please?

Thaaaaaanks

:)

1 hour ago, DiAlex said:

Hey

Last Year some tech wizard manage to do some kind of colour change (it had a more technological term) to the plan. So the background wasn't so dark or whatever.

Has anyone done that this Year? if so, could you share please?

Thaaaaaanks

:)

i'm no tech wizard but i hope this helps until something better comes along!!Y8zRNeg.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2