Floor Plan LFCC 2018

1 minute ago, Spacecadet is here said:

I can't see the floor plan.... Are all the photo shoot areas near each other and on the same floor? :headscratch:

Not quite near, in different places, but yeah - mostly on the 2nd floor.

1 minute ago, Spacecadet is here said:

I can't see the floor plan.... Are all the photo shoot areas near each other and on the same floor? :headscratch:

It's very similar to last year, IIRC. A, B, C & D are in the same area, E, F & G are at the other end.

1 minute ago, Sebster118 said:

Presumably the Guest Signings next to the Star Wars zone will be most of the Star Wars guests?

I'm a touch worried about that, as I want to get a low VQ for Ray Park, and I'm not sure whether I should look in this Star Wars area or the upstairs area, and I'm worried it may take too long for me to find him if he is on the other floor. :( Oh well, I'll just have to wait and see what happens on the day.

1 minute ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I'm a touch worried about that, as I want to get a low VQ for Ray Park, and I'm not sure whether I should look in this Star Wars area or the upstairs area, and I'm worried it may take too long for me to find him if he is on the other floor. :( Oh well, I'll just have to wait and see what happens on the day.

Got a feeling he’ll be upstairs. I reckon it’ll be mostly be the non-VQ level extras in said zone.

Edited by Sebster118

1 minute ago, MrsCorleone said:

Maybe I am blind, but where is the Tardis exterior shooting? 

It would be on the first floor with the prop shoot and green screen. Sorry for the low res picture. It's the only one available ATM.

4 minutes ago, MrsCorleone said:

Maybe I am blind, but where is the Tardis exterior shooting? 

I would guess the prop shoot next to the green screen shoot and that's upper level near photo G x

Edit: whoops, was beaten to it! 

Edited by Broo

4 minutes ago, Sebster118 said:

Got a feeling he’ll be upstairs. I reckon it’ll be mostly be the non-VQ level extras in said zone.

I can't believe he will be too busy... the last conventions he attended you could easily queue without any problems - all got their autos and most of them selfies... don't worry ;-) I was kind of "shocked" that he's a diamond pass guest this time... never before 

2 minutes ago, Fotocination said:

I can't believe he will be too busy... the last conventions he attended you could easily queue without any problems - all got their autos and most of them selfies... don't worry ;-) I was kind of "shocked" that he's a diamond pass guest this time... never before 

I remember reading that his queue at CM25 was very long, hence my concerns over getting a low VQ.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

7 minutes ago, Broo said:

Last year was my first so admittedly nothing to compare it to but I liked the layout so being similar this year is fab :)

I loved the layout last year, so I'm glad this year will be similar! :smile:

• Like 1