Tickets....

Just now, Brigder2 said:

I see that the family and child tickets are now showing as sold out for sunday? I was hoping to bring my son to get a photo with Sam Neill, would i have to buy a normal adult ticket for him?

thank you

Yes, he will be fine going in with an adult ticket

14 minutes ago, Brigder2 said:

Ok, thank you for the quick replies :)

You might want to wait to see if more are added though. I'm not sure if that will happen with entry tickets, but you'd be annoyed if you bought a full adult one and then some more appeared.

1 hour ago, natedammit said:

You might want to wait to see if more are added though. I'm not sure if that will happen with entry tickets, but you'd be annoyed if you bought a full adult one and then some more appeared.

That might be risky as most tickets are sold out, so probably adult tickets are also low.

I’m going to hijack this thread sorry as I have a ticket related question and I don’t want to start a new one. My partner and I have Saturday and Sunday tickets but can now make the Friday too. Instead of just buying individual Friday tickets would it be likely that we could contact the shop and upgrade to weekend ones (while stocks last)? I believe this would mean wristbands and quicker entry on the Saturday and Sunday (correct me if I am wrong please)?

Just now, Ravogd said:

I’m going to hijack this thread sorry as I have a ticket related question and I don’t want to start a new one. My partner and I have Saturday and Sunday tickets but can now make the Friday too. Instead of just buying individual Friday tickets would it be likely that we could contact the shop and upgrade to weekend ones (while stocks last)? I believe this would mean wristbands and quicker entry on the Saturday and Sunday (correct me if I am wrong please)?

If you contact the shop you should be able to upgrade to weekend tickets as long as there are still some available.

• Like 1

Just now, The Friendly Dalek said:

If you contact the shop you should be able to upgrade to weekend tickets as long as there are still some available.

I thought so but my question was really more about the wristband thing as if it means faster entry (ie no scanning) on the Sat and Sun then we’ll do it otherwise we’ll just buy Friday tickets.

Just now, Ravogd said:

I thought so but my question was really more about the wristband thing as if it means faster entry (ie no scanning) on the Sat and Sun then we’ll do it otherwise we’ll just buy Friday tickets.

Yes the wristband does make it easier as you won't require having tickets that need to be scanned every day.

Just now, The Friendly Dalek said:

Yes the wristband does make it easier as you won't require having tickets that need to be scanned every day.

Great thanks. I think I’ll risk it and buy the weekend tickets tonight then contact the shop tomorrow to attempt a refund. It’d be just my luck that they’d sell out before and I won’t get a reply from the shop until tomorrow sometime anyway. Thanks again @The Friendly Dalek

• Like 1