Heatwave

The building does have air conditioning that is used every year, but being an old building, with an old system, it can struggle a bit. The two main halls are giant greenhouses too and with that many people around, it will be hot (even with the slight dip in temperatures they are predicting). So be prepared everyone! There are some places (such as the YALC floor) where the air con is better so maybe take some trips there to cool off or bring hand fans and cool drinks with you.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, tompain100 said:

If that is the case then I might have to cosplay this year as someone who snuggles budgies. 

Not sure if that was a deliberate spelling or not but if it wasn't......

Image result for hugging a bird gif

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Not sure if that was a deliberate spelling or not but if it wasn't......

Image result for hugging a bird gif

On this occasion I will acknowledge my error, accept your mocking GIF and move on and learn from this experience. Thank you. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, bobd_uk said:

It's predicted to be a little cooler on Fri-Sun than the rest of this week.  Currently BBC has it at 29 on Fri, 26 on Sat and 25 on Sun.  Not too silly given recent weeks (and the fact it's >30 at the moment)!

I hope your are right. I could live with that.  :)

I bought a handheld fan last weekend after seeing the weather report for Fri/Sat - Those reported temperatures will likely be higher given it's London and always more humid. Will probably feel more like mid 30's. Anyone selling ice-cream there this week is going to make an absolute killing!:lol: