Autographs

IzV3

5 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

You have to queue and pay on the day for autographs. Are you familiar with how the VQ system works?

Hi! This is going to be my second time at LFCC and I don't think I encountered the VQ system last year - could you give me a quick run down?

1 minute ago, cleganebxwl said:

Hi! This is going to be my second time at LFCC and I don't think I encountered the VQ system last year - could you give me a quick run down?

For some guests they will operate a VQ system, and a VQ is a numbered ticket which represents your place in a line. Once your number has been called you can join the back of the smaller real queue and get your autograph. You get these from the guest's desk.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

5 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

For some guests they will operate a VQ* system, and a VQ is a numbered ticket which represents your place in a line. Once your number has been called** you can join the back of the smaller real queue and get your autograph. You get these from the guest's desk***.

* Virtual Queue

** Put on a board at the end of the guest's queue.

***Obtained at the end of the guest's queue, not at the desk.

Just expanding on your answer there, Dalek, sorry.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

* Virtual Queue

** Put on a board at the end of the guest's queue.

***Obtained at the end of the guest's queue, not at the desk.

Just expanding on your answer there, Dalek, sorry.

Don't worry, It's fine, in fact I want people to expand on my answers if I miss anything in order to ensure that people get all the correct information they require :D

And you only pay when you get close to the guest's desk for the actual autograph. So you could collect virtual tickets for 10 guests and only go to 1, since you don't pay until you go for the autograph. You may need to queue early if you want autographs for popular guests; if you get a very high VT number it may not be called on the day. Also you can go any time after your number is called. So for example if you have number 100 and they are calling 1-200, you can go, you don't miss your turn.