Guest Cancellation - Megan Fox

1 minute ago, Bingo Boy said:

I really need my refunds through showmasters , I have £400 due for a diamond and 2 bumblebee shoots ..... this is stopping me purchasing a diamond for Sam Neill.

Join the club...I'll be eating beans on toast for a month now...

5 minutes ago, Bingo Boy said:

I really need my refunds through showmasters , I have £400 due for a diamond and 2 bumblebee shoots ..... this is stopping me purchasing a diamond for Sam Neill.

It's nothing to do with Showmasters Bingo, they can't make it go any faster, they have issued the notification to Eventbrite to issue refunds and it's down to how quickly they move between the banks

Edited by Raylenth

19 minutes ago, Bingo Boy said:

Bear in mind the process involves a lot of parts:

- SM advise eventbrite

- Eventbrite issue refunds via their bank

- Their bank has to transfer to your bank

Bank transfers are notoriously slow.  If you bank with the same bank as eventbrite use (no idea who), you'd get your money faster than if you don't.  The law says it has to be refunded in 21 days - my experience of SM is that it's always much, much quicker than that.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, bobd_uk said:

Bear in mind the process involves a lot of parts:

- SM advise eventbrite

- Eventbrite issue refunds via their bank

- Their bank has to transfer to your bank

Bank transfers are notoriously slow.  If you bank with the same bank as eventbrite use (no idea who), you'd get your money faster than if you don't.  The law says it has to be refunded in 21 days - my experience of SM is that it's always much, much quicker than that.

Since moving over to Eventbrite ticket refunds have been generally quite quick, certainly in my personal experience anyway.

Can anyone that uses the Eventbrite app please have a look and see if any guest that has cancelled and been refunded still appears under your tickets for the event. 

I have not received any emails from them and my Megan Fox one is still there. 

2 minutes ago, defender05 said:

Can anyone that uses the Eventbrite app please have a look and see if any guest that has cancelled and been refunded still appears under your tickets for the event. 

My Megan Fox is still there in the Eventbrite app ...

Just to let you know I had 2 shoots booked with Fox. Standard and Bumblebee. I've had the email about the Bumblebee shoot being refunded but nothing about the standard shoot yet.

3 hours ago, defender05 said:

Hi I received email confirmation from EventBrite that my £211 Diamond Pass refund for Megan Fox was actioned and that is could take up to 7 days to show in my Bank.  I checked the EventBrite App and while the Megan Fox ticket is still there it now has the word CANCELLED within it.

Edited by Darth-Marximus
typo

2 minutes ago, LSM said:

Just to let you know I had 2 shoots booked with Fox. Standard and Bumblebee. I've had the email about the Bumblebee shoot being refunded but nothing about the standard shoot yet.

Just give it time and it should come through but you need to contact the shop after the show if it doesn't LSM

31 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Just give it time and it should come through but you need to contact the shop after the show if it doesn't LSM

Will do. Thanks for the advice. 

I did get hold of TooTall and he confirms what we have already been posting. Refunds have been initiated and Eventbrite is auctioning them. However, due to the sheer amount Eventbrite seems to have a small delay. He can't tell when exactly the money will show up in your account. 

On 23/07/2018 at 12:01 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

What the others have said. ;)

I've even explained that this was already being looked at, that's all I can tell sitting on my Hospital bed. As you said no one of us but SM knows exact Details. I trust them and accept they have their reasons for Business decisions, or I would not be volunteering for them and frequently be yelled at.  

Sorry to hear you're not well and hope you get well soon! 

Meeting Megan Fox was going to be my birthday present so I'm crushed... :crying: :crying: :crying:

So far I´ve only got the refund for the Megan Fox Bumblebee photoshoot ticket but not the additional photo shoot ticket with just Megan Fox for 86 GPB. Hope it won´t take too long...   :-(

1 minute ago, Chris_cms said:

Ive had an email and the refund for my Ted Raimi shoot already but i havent had an email or anything regarding this one. Should i be worried as i could do with the money to book sam neill?

11 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I did get hold of TooTall and he confirms what we have already been posting. Refunds have been initiated and Eventbrite is auctioning them. However, due to the sheer amount Eventbrite seems to have a small delay. He can't tell when exactly the money will show up in your account.