Guest Cancellation - Megan Fox

56 minutes ago, amandajane7775 said:

@Queen_Sindel I hope your surgery recovery is going well? I'm really sorry to bother you but I cant DM you for some reason.  Please could you let me know if you have any more information or an update on the refunds as i still have not heard anything?  

I'm collecting all order numbers and forwarding them to Eventbrite. I have contacted everyone who has outstanding refunds by E-Mail. I sent it to the E-Mail address you registered on the Forum with.

I've only had a Reply from 3 People, and you were not among those three.

If you are okay with posting your order number on here we can proceed this way too.

6 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I'm collecting all order numbers and forwarding them to Eventbrite. I have contacted everyone who has outstanding refunds by E-Mail. I sent it to the E-Mail address you registered on the Forum with.

I've only had a Reply from 3 People, and you were not among those three.

If you are okay with posting your order number on here we can proceed this way too.

Oh ok, I haven't had anything come through via email as I've been keeping a close eye on emails.   I have no issue with posting my order number here, its not like anyone can do anything with it now.  The order number is 744820313.  I really do appreciate your help with this, thank you x

i am also awaiting refunds , 3 which im told where actioned 27-30th july, i paid with 3 diff bank cards(as i just use nearest one to me) rang up all 3 today and all 3 say no refunds have been issued, i am awaiting Grace park, Mary McConnel and Megan Fox. this is a terrible service from eventbrite/showmasters what do i do now to get this fixed as both are saying contact the other. i have had refunds for other people like Val Kilmer. 

3 minutes ago, TheShamelessOne said:

i am also awaiting refunds , 3 which im told where actioned 27-30th july, i paid with 3 diff bank cards(as i just use nearest one to me) rang up all 3 today and all 3 say no refunds have been issued, i am awaiting Grace park, Mary McConnel and Megan Fox. this is a terrible service from eventbrite/showmasters what do i do now to get this fixed as both are saying contact the other. i have had refunds for other people like Val Kilmer. 

Please read Queen's reply above, she will contact you on your forum registered email.  The problem is with Eventbrite.

1 minute ago, TheShamelessOne said:

I have been trying to follow up for everyone who posted and said they have an issue. Unfortunately you have not once spoken up before. So you are not even on the list of 20 plus People who have not replied to my E-Mail.

Besides the e-mails: You are posting in the very thread where on this page alone it's been explained repeatedly what to do.

As the original way Eventbrite told me to proceed is not working I am collecting order numbers and get the main contact to manually process refunds. But I need your order numbers or nothing I can do - plus I do Need the correct guest names. "Mary McConnel" is likely Mary McDonnell, but I would rather not guess.

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Please read Queen's reply above, she will contact you on your forum registered email.  The problem is with Eventbrite.

No, frankly speaking I would prefer order numbers to be posted on here please. Too many People ignoring their E-Mail inboxes.

4 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I have been trying to follow up for everyone who posted and said they have an issue. Unfortunately you have not once spoken up before. So you are not even on the list of 20 plus People who have not replied to my E-Mail.

Besides the e-mails: You are posting in the very thread where on this page alone it's been explained repeatedly what to do.

As the original way Eventbrite told me to proceed is not working I am collecting order numbers and get the main contact to manually process refunds. But I need your order numbers or nothing I can do - plus I do Need the correct guest names. "Mary McConnel" is likely Mary McDonnell, but I would rather not guess.

hi sorry , so what do you need from me order numbers , via pm or posted .

thank you

Reported to Eventbrite, I will let you know when they get back to me.

As the others have said, please Keep your questions to one Topic - not only did you post here first (and not in the Edward James Olmos Topic), you are not even missing a refund for Edward James Olmos.

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin
10 minutes ago, Dan Gallacher said:

Hi

Have not received any email for a refund for Val Kilmer.

Could not find the Val Kilmer refund page,so I posted here.

Order number 15275251

thanks

This is not an Eventbrite order number. If this is for a pre-order please use the contact address on the website :)

To be honest about this whole situation, I never expected showmasters to get Megan as a guest and that isn't meant as disrespect towards SM. But despite her cancellation, the fact that they had her name down as a guest at one point means there's potential to get other big names involved for future events. Overall I'd say the future of LFCC is looking spectacular.

10 hours ago, SamA96 said:

To be honest about this whole situation, I never expected showmasters to get Megan as a guest and that isn't meant as disrespect towards SM. But despite her cancellation, the fact that they had her name down as a guest at one point means there's potential to get other big names involved for future events. Overall I'd say the future of LFCC is looking spectacular.

Ofcource it will be spectacular! :D and maybe she'll attend a next event!

On ‎08‎.‎08‎.‎2018 at 1:59 PM, TheShamelessOne said:

You may want to doublecheck which Cards you used and contact your bank if you are indeed missing money.

According to the SM direct contact at Eventbrite the order for Mary McDonnell was refunded on July 27, Grace Park on July 30 and Megan Fox on July 31. The Transactions all three Show up completed on their end with no Money returned from your bank.

41 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

You may want to doublecheck which Cards you used and contact your bank if you are indeed missing money.

According to the SM direct contact at Eventbrite the order for Mary McDonnell was refunded on July 27, Grace Park on July 30 and Megan Fox on July 31. The Transactions all three Show up completed on their end with no Money returned from your bank.

hi QS, yes thats what i was informed via email But after talking to the banks all 3 say there is no transactions been actioned. 

11 minutes ago, TheShamelessOne said:

hi QS, yes thats what i was informed via email But after talking to the banks all 3 say there is no transactions been actioned. 

Sorry, but this clearly Looks like a Problem with your bank then. Have you checked your Banking Statements? I am not sure how Eventbrite refunds Show up on the Statement, but if it wasn't simply a reversed Transaction the Banks may not have been able to find them.

It does Sound odd that three got hit, but Eventbrite can't do more than process the refunds. I will check if there's Transaction numbers that they can provide you with.

I have told you half an hour ago that I have asked for more info to trace the Transactions with your Banks. Unfortunately I can't simply phone Eventbrite, so I can't really get those Details immediately.

I am not an expert, but I am pretty sure Chargebacks will not get you anywhere seeing Eventbrite has proof that the refunds have been done.

9 minutes ago, TheShamelessOne said:

hi QS, yes but the chances of all 3 banks having a problem surely are virtually impossible. No worries i can escalate and do chargebacks with the banks.thanks for reply

But as EventBrite process all refunds separately, the chances of those three in particular having a problem is similarly unlikely. 

28 minutes ago, CelticRob said:

I feel lucky - instead of £86 refund for Megan, I got £8600 :o

kidding :P

Reading this forum, there's some bizarre goings on with Eventbrite. There's got to be some bugs in their code for random amounts to get refunded and some refunds to end up in no-man's land!

That's a big company, with nearly 1000 employees. I hope everybody gets their issues sorted.

I was about to say "I hope you did use another E-Mail for your order because you are apparently not realizing that I have to report that too." ;) 

This case of TheShameless One is the first one I came across where the refund supposedly has completely disappeared, and in three cases at that. And god knows I had my Hands full with refunds the last 4 weeks. Whatever happened there, it is extremely unlikely to the Point of being bizarre.

One of the issues we have identified is that the System had problems if a partial refund was already issued from the order. So for this Event let's say you ordered the Megan Fox Diamond Pass, the Vampire Diaries duo shoot and the Peter Capaldi Photo in one order. Ian Somerhalder cancelled, so the Duo shoot refund was of Course done. When Megan cancelled the System had issues with the refund that had been issued before and refunded the Diamond Pass cost minus the cost of the refund that had already been processed. That's solved now and won't happen again.

52 minutes ago, TheShamelessOne said:

hi QS, yes but the chances of all 3 banks having a problem surely are virtually impossible. No worries i can escalate and do chargebacks with the banks.thanks for reply

I have heard back from Eventbrite. I will Forward the payment ID numbers to you by E-Mail (cause I am not risking Trouble by posting them here) as soon as they Forward them to me. They have confirmed my understanding that the bank can trace payments with those numbers, and they have again confirmed they have processed the refunds.