Guest Cancellation - Megan Fox

9 minutes ago, DIDS said:

I had my Ted Raimi refunded the other day. There is nothing in my Eventbright account now only the entry ticket.

Fingers crossed.

Did you order Ted and Megan at the same time?

Surprise! I got a Response from Eventbrite despite me not being on file. No info on Val I'm afraid, but I have an update for Megan.

Anyone who has a discrepancy please E-Mail assistance @ eventbrite.com - without the spaces of Course, just trying to save their inbox. They will get back to you individually.

4 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Surprise! I got a Response from Eventbrite despite me not being on file. No info on Val I'm afraid, but I have an update for Megan.

Anyone who has a discrepancy please E-Mail assistance @ eventbrite.com - without the spaces of Course, just trying to save their inbox. They will get back to you individually.

QS, you have been a star with all this disruption going on.

We all appreciate what you have done for us.

Thank you.:coolthumb: 

• Like 2

On 21/07/2018 at 7:06 PM, James O'leary said:

Sxxx she was one of the main people I was hoping to meet this year. I know its a long shot but I strongly reccomend trying to get her to attend next years LFCC ( either the one in  the Summer or the one in the spring  )

Is there a Spring LFCC anymore? I thought they stopped running for the last couple of years and instead a big summer LFCC took place.

1 minute ago, Chris C said:

Is there a Spring LFCC anymore? I thought they stopped running for the last couple of years and instead a big summer LFCC took place.

Yes, there's a spring con happening on 2nd and 3rd March 2019! ^_^

3 hours ago, Khalessi Kate said:

Has anyone had a reply from Eventbrite using the email address Queen Sindel so kindly posted for us? 

I sent an email, but haven’t had one from them to acknowledge they received it. 

They have several e-mails and are checking the transactions. I don't know if yours is among them.

I had actually taken the liberty to ask them to check the forum e-mails you and the others are using, but unfortunately it seems most of you are using another address for ordering.

Just had this confirmation 5 minutes ago.

35 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

They have several e-mails and are checking the transactions. I don't know if yours is among them.

I had actually taken the liberty to ask them to check the forum e-mails you and the others are using, but unfortunately it seems most of you are using another address for ordering.

Just had this confirmation 5 minutes ago.

Yes I do use a different email to order my tickets and to send them an email about the short fall in my refund. 

I’m going to wait until the end of the week and if I haven’t heard from Eventbrite, then I’m gonna have to get my bank involved to sort it out. 

Okay, we are trying a different route now. I am e-Mailing everyone who posted here who is missing refunds. I Need your order number. The E-Mail will be coming from a Yahoo account and says "hello from QS."

I will be sending These numbers to SM's direct contact at Eventbrite and she will look into Things. If you have NOT posted here and are missing part of the Megan refund please speak up now. ;)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Okay, we are trying a different route now. I am e-Mailing everyone who posted here who is missing refunds. I Need your order number. The E-Mail will be coming from a Yahoo account and says "hello from QS."

I will be sending These numbers to SM's direct contact at Eventbrite and she will look into Things. If you have NOT posted here and are missing part of the Megan refund please speak up now. ;)

Have received your email and replied to you. Many thanks QS xx

24 minutes ago, Fenners said:

any idea of when the full refund is going to be paid on this? only received £20 of the £85 cost

Please read Queen's posts above Fenners, it's Eventbrite who need to deal with this not Showmasters so Queen can only pass your info on to them.  She will email you as mentioned when she see's this.

Edited by Raylenth

8 minutes ago, Fenners said:

So I just spoke with eventbrite who have said they're not aware of anyone not receiving a full refund! And to contact showmasters to have it refunded! Not sure anyone actually knows what's going on here! 

The last couple of pages give a very detailed account. Please read at least the posts I made.

Can I reach you at the address you registered on the forum with?

On 8/3/2018 at 8:31 AM, Queen_Sindel said:

Hi,  don't know if you saw my other post, how do I send you my order number? @Queen_Sindel

1 minute ago, amandajane7775 said:

@Queen_Sindel I hope your surgery recovery is going well? I'm really sorry to bother you but I cant DM you for some reason.  Please could you let me know if you have any more information or an update on the refunds as i still have not heard anything?  

Forum DM's have been turned off AmandaJane, but QS will reply to you when she see's this.  She will contact you on the email you used to register here.