Guest Cancellation - Megan Fox

4 minutes ago, Spacecadet is here said:

I got my Email yesterday, saying I have been Refunded.. They are Happening just very slowly if this helps anyone.. ;)

Yes me too, around 4:ish. The money comes when it comes, always a few days of handling no matter where you are and what bank.

I've still not had any email confirmation. I did receive my refund for Lucy Davis though.

I'm thinking I might have to wait til last as I only booked Meghan about an hour before the cancelation came up.

16 minutes ago, Charmer said:

I've still not had any email confirmation. I did receive my refund for Lucy Davis though.

I'm thinking I might have to wait til last as I only booked Meghan about an hour before the cancelation came up.

It's not done in purchase order Charmer, everyone will be done at the same time as it's automatic, but some banks are slow at processing payments.  There appears to be a slight issue with Eventbrite at the moment that the mods have passed on for investigation, you will be refunded though so don't worry.

Edited by Raylenth

I shall get a refund for a Megan Fox Ticket for £86 and one for Val Kilmer for £56 . And today I got a refund mail from Eventbrite for £20 ?  Who shall I contact , I have not bought any ticket for £20 .... 

Ingen signatur
-- 
Christian Wallenborg

2 minutes ago, Chrimlee said:

I shall get a refund for a Megan Fox Ticket for £86 and one for Val Kilmer for £56 . And today I got a refund mail from Eventbrite for £20 ?  Who shall I contact , I have not bought any ticket for £20 .... 

Ingen signatur
-- 
Christian Wallenborg

That's a question for Eventbrite, sorry. https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/contact/

1 hour ago, Vinto316 said:

Yeah I was batch one for Megan and no email or anything as yet. My ticket is still on the eventbrite app itself when I click tickets. Hopefully it comes in soon. 

And as soon as I typed that my refund notification came through. 

40 minutes ago, Chrimlee said:

Ingen signatur
-- 
Christian Wallenborg

Couple of people on twitter saying they got £20 refunded too.

https://twitter.com/j4mesf3nn/status/1021762148723318784

https://twitter.com/SuperstarE3/status/1021795746381737984

I know in Eventbrite they can do partial refunds. Maybe somebody made a mistake. If they haven't, then there's some major bugs in Eventbrite's software to be randomly giving 20 refund on an 85 ticket.

checked this morning and still no refund. Really could have done with this back before the event. Hoping it goes in tomorrow. Now losing money from my spending money because I paid for a shoot with Sam Neill out of my spends thinking the refund would be back in by now. Anyone else with RBS and had their refund back? 

Just now, gracet125 said:

checked this morning and still no refund. Really could have done with this back before the event. Hoping it goes in tomorrow. Now losing money from my spending money because I paid for a shoot with Sam Neill out of my spends thinking the refund would be back in by now. Anyone else with RBS and had their refund back? 

I was told that I should get my refund for Megan Fox after the event :( 

8 minutes ago, Bingo Boy said:

On my Diamond pass refund email it shows £211 and then in brackets (PARTIAL REFUND) .... better get the right cash back as it is spends. 

Mine said that on my Lucy Davis one but in that case the partial refund was the whole refund.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Bingo Boy said:

On my Diamond pass refund email it shows £211 and then in brackets (PARTIAL REFUND) .... better get the right cash back as it is spends. 

This is probably because you bought multiple tickets in the one order, so it's a partial refund as they're only refunding you the Megan Fox ticket.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CelticRob said:

Couple of people on twitter saying they got £20 refunded too.

https://twitter.com/j4mesf3nn/status/1021762148723318784

https://twitter.com/SuperstarE3/status/1021795746381737984

I know in Eventbrite they can do partial refunds. Maybe somebody made a mistake. If they haven't, then there's some major bugs in Eventbrite's software to be randomly giving 20 refund on an 85 ticket.

They sent me a refund for £80 for Megan, so i’m £131 short !!!!!!

I'm really sorry, I realize how upsetting and annoying this is. And I am twice sorry because I know you won't like the news I am coming with.

Unfortunately this seems to be an Eventbrite issue. Anyone who had this happen please contact Eventbrite directly. TooTall says there is nothing wrong on SM's end that he sees and the error is with Eventbrite. What they have done... your guess is as good as mine. Whatever it is, that's definitely the worst possible timing.

2 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I'm really sorry, I realize how upsetting and annoying this is. And I am twice sorry because I know you won't like the news I am coming with.

Unfortunately this seems to be an Eventbrite issue. Anyone who had this happen please contact Eventbrite directly. TooTall says there is nothing wrong on SM's end that he sees and the error is with Eventbrite. What they have done... your guess is as good as mine. Whatever it is, that's definitely the worst possible timing.

But eventbrite say I shall contact you ...? 

6 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Eventbrite say to contact the organisers, I’ve already been in contact with them via email. 

• Like 1