Latest Guest Announcement - SAM NEILL

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I am Sunday too :( ^_^

Well then we will hopefully be seeing each other too after the several times we'll see each other on Saturday! :)

(Blackadder ops at the least :) )

2 minutes ago, Broo said:

Well then we will hopefully be seeing each other too after the several times we'll see each other on Saturday! :)

(Blackadder ops at the least :) )

Well, always nice to catch up :D

oh, I am not doing the Blackadder ops, Tony and Miranda seperate DP. 

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

Well, always nice to catch up :D

oh, I am not doing the Blackadder ops, Tony and Miranda seperate DP. 

Same for me with Tony and Miranda, sorry I meant individual shoots not group ones

16 minutes ago, Broo said:

It's an amazing announcement isn't it! :D I'm booked for Sunday too, maybe we'll spot each other :)

Definitely! It truly is! :smile: Which batch are you? If you spot me, please say hello! :smile:

2 minutes ago, Broo said:

Anyway that's me getting a bit off topic, I'm still beaming over this announcement, can't wait for the next draft of the schedule is up to work out the Sunday plan with this included!

True, I know it is just my mind goofying but I suspect either Sam N. or David D. will take ovet Megans slot on Sunday, just have to see where it will land. Too risky yet to plan, just a general view of where it will go.

3 minutes ago, only_jay said:

So my POP! arrived damaged today! Doh

Oh well another one on the way and I may have ordered the vinyl soundtrack too for him to sign! 

Ach how annoying it was damaged! Vinyl is a really cool idea though! Love it!

6 minutes ago, only_jay said:

So my POP! arrived damaged today! Doh

Oh well another one on the way and I may have ordered the vinyl soundtrack too for him to sign! 

Bit off topic, but I once ordered a PoP off amazon, and they sent me a sealed box... no POP inside, just the box XD they had to resend it.

7 minutes ago, tenaciouspirit said:

Bit off topic, but I once ordered a PoP off amazon, and they sent me a sealed box... no POP inside, just the box XD they had to resend it.

Sometimes when I order a pop on popcultcha, I get an extra box of a random pop to keep it in place instead of paper of bubble wrap.

My partner/carer is a huge fan of Sam so I've booked him a ticket to have a photo (I got him a full weekend pass so he could have photos too), will i be allowed to stay with him in my wheelchair while he queues and off to the side for his photo? It's not a manual wheelchair so I need him to wheel me around and I don't want him to have to abandon me while he's having a photo (unless he abandons me in front of Jason Mamoa but there's always the risk that security will throw me out for being creepy while I grin and stare silently at him). I promise to behave if I'm allowed to stay off to the side during the photo and promise not to gently hum the Jurassic Park theme...

3 minutes ago, CarkinsBug said:

My partner/carer is a huge fan of Sam so I've booked him a ticket to have a photo (I got him a full weekend pass so he could have photos too), will i be allowed to stay with him in my wheelchair while he queues and off to the side for his photo? It's not a manual wheelchair so I need him to wheel me around and I don't want him to have to abandon me while he's having a photo (unless he abandons me in front of Jason Mamoa but there's always the risk that security will throw me out for being creepy while I grin and stare silently at him). I promise to behave if I'm allowed to stay off to the side during the photo and promise not to gently hum the Jurassic Park theme...

You should be fine off to one side. Just let the crew know and they will help as much as they can.

• Like 1

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, CarkinsBug said:

Speak to the crew at the photo area - they'll sort him out so he doesn't have to leave you for long (this may be by having you stay with him in the queue then at the back/side when he has his photo, or possibly by slotting him into the queue near the front so he's in and out really quickly)

Edited by etmuse
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, robmoriarty said:

You should be fine off to one side. Just let the crew know and they will help as much as they can.

Yay!! If you happen to see someone sitting in a wheelchair covered in Battlestar stickers, that'll be me! Hopefully I'll see you so I can say a proper thanks for all the help you given me the last few weeks!

Just now, etmuse said:

Speak to the crew at the photo area - they'll sort him out so he doesn't have to leave you for long

Thanks, good to know! You guys are so awesome for putting my mind to rest :)

Just now, CarkinsBug said:

Yay!! If you happen to see someone sitting in a wheelchair covered in Battlestar stickers, that'll be me! Hopefully I'll see you so I can say a proper thanks for all the help you given me the last few weeks!

I’m a massive Frakker too and have individual shoots booked with each of the cast. I will no doubt see you in a queue at some point.

I don’t have my chair covered in stickers, but I’m pretty hard to miss as well! Do you say hi if you see me, and glad I (like everyone else here) could help you over the last few weeks.

#SoSayWeAll!

• Like 1