Latest Guest Announcement - SAM NEILL

17 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

There's quite a few ending in 10hours Queen even Sunday people

Oooh bugger. I got hold of TooTall and he thought he had fixed Sam's listings - he's on his phone too and the settings look different there. I'll go and annoy him again.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Starbuck73 said:

I remember they always used to close the online shop about a week before the con & put whatever was left on the sales desk.

The online shop has been active during the show ever since it switched to e-tickets. This was done to take pressure of the sales desk.

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

The online shop has been active during the show ever since it switched to e-tickets. This was done to take pressure of the sales desk.

Aaaah fair enough. Not sure when that was, though we haven't attended since Stan Lee was there, so it was a while ago.

According to the con's FB and Twitter, the Sam Neill JP green screen photo shoot has now been cancelled for today and tomorrow.

FB: *Guest Photo update* Unfortunately the Sam Neill with Jurassic Park shoot will no longer take place either today or tomorrow. Refunds can be processed at the Sales Desk.

Edited by jonedney124

10 minutes ago, andrewrolar said:

Just seen this now. This is unacceptable at such a late stage.I'm not buying a normal one in place, can't afford to

Any good reason been given , or just the usual ones ?

Go to the sales table, they can advise if a swap is possible. I am trying to find out, but as the show is running no idea when someone will see my messages.

No reason has currently been given. But as it is on such a late notice I very strongly suspect technical issues.

44 minutes ago, **Kelsey** said:

I'm trying to buy  diamond pass for Sam Neill Sunday it keeps saying error has  occurred? Just wondering can I buy pass at the venue tomorrow?

It's likely that the store has issues due to Mr Tennant still, sorry.

If not sold out you will be able to buy at the venue.

I'd be interested to know what number he ended on too, I got to him a little after doors opened and got a number in the late 300's and he was on 1-50 at about half past one when I checked (I guess I'm just wondering whether I was right to give up!)

5 hours ago, Tolkienerd said:

I'd be interested to know what number he ended on too, I got to him a little after doors opened and got a number in the late 300's and he was on 1-50 at about half past one when I checked (I guess I'm just wondering whether I was right to give up!)

We had a high 200 vq number but had to leave early at around half 1-2. We'll try again today but I'm not expecting to be able to get him. At one point we was in the cafe and the queue for him was snaking past and as far as I could tell, that wa just the queue for people waiting for VQs! 

I had VQ for the sat I saw the guy that was giving out the tickets he said I would get in about 4.30 yesterday afternoon and mission complete got both photo and auto with out a diamond pass and on top of that got him to sign to the whole family he seemed very pleased to of done that very nice bloke well worth meeting him 

12 minutes ago, Pir8Jenny said:

I missed the first half of his talk (due to the Matt Smith TARDIS photo shoot starting/running late).  Is there any chance there will be a video available?  I'd love to hear what I missed as he seemed a really good storyteller.

No.  They do not video them and if they did have footage they won't have aggreements in place to publish them publicly. 

Just now, Raylenth said:

No.  They do not video them and if they did have footage they won't have aggreements in place to publish them publicly. 

Sad face.  Was hoping there'd be some way folks who paid for the talk could access it.  Ah well.