Latest Guest Announcement - SAM NEILL

9 hours ago, Dark Arxnine said:

I should be queuing from 7am Saturday I’m praying to get his autograph if it takes me all day XD it’s my main goal now at first it was Rose McIver but he’s my Dinosaur man and comes first XD

i'll be queuing at 7 aswell only to have a low VQ ticket from Ivana Milicevic :P  Thank god I've got a DP for Sam :D 

Edited by Kurdamoni

Mods/Showmasters people :)

Could you help please? Would love to meet Sam Neill on Saturday but his photo shoot is late & I've got an early train that's already booked.  There's only high batch numbers left...is it worth me buying one & speaking to the pit boss or is it better not to risk it? His photo shoot is the last one of the day.  Thanks for any help :) 

5 minutes ago, Poppy said:

Could you help please? Would love to meet Sam Neill on Saturday but his photo shoot is late & I've got an early train that's already booked.  There's only high batch numbers left...is it worth me buying one & speaking to the pit boss or is it better not to risk it? His photo shoot is the last one of the day.  Thanks for any help :) 

The mods don't need to reply to this Poppy.  If you have to leave early you can go and ask at the earlier session, speak to the crew running the shoot and show them your travel docs.  They will get you through if they can, they are usually able to help everyone but there's no 100% guarantee.  they have to prioritise the people who are there at the right time.  You should be fine basically, but be aware it's not 100%

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Poppy said:

Crew is trying to help in case of travel conflicts, but unfortunately I can't guarantee anything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Got lucky and spoke to a very helpful person called Stuart on the Showmasters number

Long short I’ve upgraded to a DP. Sure it costs more but means I don’t have to worry about queuing so much. Also means if pain to much on day don’t need to worry about being there st entry time

sure I might miss other big names but sam is why I bit the bullet to attend following surgery :) let the excitement commence! 

16 minutes ago, Dreamweaver187 said:

A little disappointed with my Sam Neil Diamond pass it’s blank  :(

On the one hand, yeah it's nice to have a pic on the pass, on the other hand, we're getting to meet him and that's the thing that matters, that's the experience we'll have, that's the memory that'll stay with us :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stassy said:

Why does Sam Neill (and a couple of the other guests) have an hourly countdown next to their name in the shop but nobody else does?

Because the tickets eventually go off sale. The other Listings will have countdowns showing too.

8 minutes ago, Stassy said:

Oh right, so you can't purchase Sam's photo ops on the day?

You can. Is the countdown expiring too early for that? Then the setting may be wrong. 

Sorry I'm on phone and can't check. If I try to access the store the phone dies.

16 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

You can. Is the countdown expiring too early for that? Then the setting may be wrong. 

Sorry I'm on phone and can't check. If I try to access the store the phone dies.

No worries, I'll take your word for it you can buy on the day.  Its currently showing 11 hours 20 minutes.  I was just deciding whether to get the green screen op or not.

3 minutes ago, Stassy said:

No worries, I'll take your word for it you can buy on the day.  Its currently showing 11 hours 20 minutes.  I was just deciding whether to get the green screen op or not.

That sounds like someone set it to opening time. I will try to let someone know. If the tickets stay off sale online they are definitely available at the sales desk until sold out.

6 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

That sounds like someone set it to opening time. I will try to let someone know. If the tickets stay off sale online they are definitely available at the sales desk until sold out.

Okay, that's great.  Thank you.

39 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

There's quite a few ending in 10hours Queen even Sunday people