Latest Guest Announcement - SAM NEILL

2 minutes ago, smithy270492 said:

last time the greenscreen was meant to be the Jurassic Park Gates on the green screen, with a model velociraptor as the prop... no guarantees it will be the same this time of course!

Let’s hope it is! 

1 minute ago, smithy270492 said:

last time the greenscreen was meant to be the Jurassic Park Gates on the green screen, with a model velociraptor as the prop... no guarantees it will be the same this time of course!

That would be an amazing picture! I'll be very interested to see what it is - there are so many good options, I will probably be tempted regardless!

I've only just noticed that a green screen has become available. Apologies for asking a common question but can I upgrade my standard photo shoot to the green screen and if so how can I go about doing this please?

• Like 1

Oh no!! I already have a Sam photo op for the Sunday (pounced on it when it was announced) and I now find out there will be a green screen - which I obviously NEED in my life :lol:

Do you think I can order the green screen and get a refund on my normal op, or have I missed the boat altogether now? :(

7 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Email the shop guys, they are the only ones who can decide in this case 

Thanks Raylenth. Really stupid question (don’t hate me) is that the email with the ticket on it (from EventBrite) or somewhere else?

11 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I just managed to reach TooTall and come bearing bad news.

The store will NOT allow upgrades, it's too close to the show. 

That's a real shame, could have been an extra tenner in it for SM if they allowed it. :P

Such a pity this couldn't have been put on offer when he was announced. I would have preferred the green screen shoot to a normal one and I'm not prepared to buy 2. Oh well, thems the decisions.........................

9 minutes ago, tompain100 said:

Cool guest but not really one for me unfortu.....

What's that you say?

A possible green screen photo with the Jurassic Park gates and raptors?

I'm listening......

Yeah, you're not allowed it.

4 minutes ago, **Kelsey** said:

I'm hoping to get Sam Neill  autograph *FingersCrossed*  just wondering does he do selfies? 

You will only know on the day in the queue Kelsey as even if he does the situation changes according to the day and circumstances

• Like 1

As a few guests on my list cancelled I have some money left to spend ;) I was thinking about the green screen photo op. Can anyone tell what such a photo looks like? I mean, I had some prop shoots in the past and I really wasn't satisfied with the result/quality. I don't wanna spend a lot of money with a "bad" photo as result. I can book a normal photo op, but then I will be at batch 20 or something :D What could anyone advise?