Latest Guest Announcement - SAM NEILL

No doubt this has been asked elsewhere so apologies for any annoyance caused by this but I’ve got a photo op with Sam on Sunday but am debating the diamond pass to speed things up. Tbh he’s my main reason for going and though no doubt will try a few others their my priority is him. I can’t decide whether to commit to a diamond or gamble can get his auto aswell on the day. Also unsure about his talk though I’m sure will be good. 

Ive emailed Showmasters but am awaiting reply so have I left it to late to upgrade do we think? Thanks 

8 minutes ago, awag1607 said:

No doubt this has been asked elsewhere so apologies for any annoyance caused by this but I’ve got a photo op with Sam on Sunday but am debating the diamond pass to speed things up. Tbh he’s my main reason for going and though no doubt will try a few others their my priority is him. I can’t decide whether to commit to a diamond or gamble can get his auto aswell on the day. Also unsure about his talk though I’m sure will be good. 

Ive emailed Showmasters but am awaiting reply so have I left it to late to upgrade do we think? Thanks 

Very possible that it’s too late now via email. You can try speaking to them at the sales desk at the show.

Edited by Wrong Name

So do we dare hazard a guess at how popular he will be? I know he’s not mamoa level of fame anymore but still a legend. Mind if I go straight to him and get a VQ on day I guess I could see others while wait for him? My photo batch is group 3 so hopefully morning but more likely afternoon according to schedule 

5 minutes ago, awag1607 said:

So do we dare hazard a guess at how popular he will be? I know he’s not mamoa level of fame anymore but still a legend. Mind if I go straight to him and get a VQ on day I guess I could see others while wait for him? My photo batch is group 3 so hopefully morning but more likely afternoon according to schedule 

That's the idea behind the VQ's you get one and can go off and do other stuff whilst you wait for your number to come up )If it does) so just go and enjoy yourself and come back and check where they have called to every now and again

2 minutes ago, sarzy2 said:

I have the classic JP1 poster with a black ground for Sam to sign. Will he have access to a silver pen to sign as black, blue or red will not show up?

It’s unknown exactly what pens each guest will have, but the usual ones are black, silver, and gold. Might be an idea to bring one if you want a specific colour, just in case.

18 minutes ago, awag1607 said:

Is diamond pass still okay to upgrade? 

I wouldn't as they may not be able to reply in time and approve it and if they say no you don't want to get stuck with a second expensive photo.  If you want to upgrade the best thing to do now is take your photo ticket to the Sales desk at the venue the first day you are there and do it there

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

I wouldn't as they may not be able to reply in time and approve it and if they say no you don't want to get stuck with a second expensive photo.  If you want to upgrade the best thing to do now is take your photo ticket to the Sales desk at the venue the first day you are there and do it there

Thankyou for the advice, I will try them there and if not buy the talk separate. 

If I get to venue for 8:30 I should stand good chance with VQ line? 

8 minutes ago, awag1607 said:

Thankyou for the advice, I will try them there and if not buy the talk separate. 

If I get to venue for 8:30 I should stand good chance with VQ line? 

I would imagine there will be a large queue already by that time. The best bet is to get there as early as you can.