Latest Guest Announcement - SAM NEILL

26 minutes ago, only_jay said:

I saw it, quite liked it from what I remember.

24 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Seen it too, I liked it!

I really got some Lost vibes when I watched it. Probably of Jorge Garcia being the same character as he was in Lost.

1 hour ago, The_batflash123 said:

Also anyone saw Alcatraz? Interesting concept, cancelled too soon.

I watched it and was really into it. So annoyed it was cancelled after one series with no explanation as to why it was all happening! It's one of the reasons I won't watch a show like that anymore until it's got at least 2 seasons behind it now.

8 minutes ago, ChloeLou said:

I watched this in College. It's a fantastic film! It's really funny! :smile:

Likely won't have time to see it before lfcc but I'll definitely be catching it after! And then likely beaming cause WE WILL HAVE MET HIM BY THEN :YAHOO:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Broo said:

Likely won't have time to see it before lfcc but I'll definitely be catching it after! And then likely beaming cause WE WILL HAVE MET HIM BY THEN :YAHOO:

I do that, too! When I'm watching a film or series, and I've met someone from the cast, it makes me so happy! :D

41 minutes ago, ChloeLou said:

I do that, too! When I'm watching a film or series, and I've met someone from the cast, it makes me so happy! :D

Yessss definitely! Each time I've watched Stargate SG-1 since meeting RDA last year I've just had this huge smile on my face thinking back to getting to meet him and how lovely he was :wub: and I have no doubt it'll be the same with all the guests this year too :) You'll have to share what it was like meeting Sam Neill, I wanna hear all about it :)

• Like 1

Just now, smithy270492 said:

I ca t wait to meet Sam Neill!!!! Why isn't it Thursday already -.- I want LFCC trip to begin

Thursday is unavailable right now. Would it suit you for us to move you to next Wednesday?

• Sad 1

This may have already been asked elsewhere (apologies if so!) but what is the Sam Neill and greenscreen picture of? I've seen some people on here mention that last time it was going to be raptors - is it raptors again? Just wondering before I give SM more of my money (at this point it is probably easier to just set up a direct debit and every month give you a chunk of my money in time for the next one :-D) really excited about meeting Sam!!!

3 minutes ago, MagicalMimi said:

This may have already been asked elsewhere (apologies if so!) but what is the Sam Neill and greenscreen picture of? I've seen some people on here mention that last time it was going to be raptors - is it raptors again? Just wondering before I give SM more of my money (at this point it is probably easier to just set up a direct debit and every month give you a chunk of my money in time for the next one :-D) really excited about meeting Sam!!!

Unfortunately we do not know at this point. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Broo said:

Yessss definitely! Each time I've watched Stargate SG-1 since meeting RDA last year I've just had this huge smile on my face thinking back to getting to meet him and how lovely he was :wub: and I have no doubt it'll be the same with all the guests this year too :) You'll have to share what it was like meeting Sam Neill, I wanna hear all about it :)

Exactly! :smile: Everytime I watch The Tudors, I think back to when I met Natalie Dormer last year! Since Sam Neill was in The Tudors as well; I will be smiling so much when I watch it, I won't be able to stop! :smile: This definately happens to everyone I meet, though! :smile: I definately will, Broo! Please share all about your experience, too! :smile:

Edited by ChloeLou
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, MagicalMimi said:

It's a giant Jeff Goldblum in the background! ;-)

• Haha 1