Latest Guest Announcement - SAM NEILL

2 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Anyone seen Daybreakers? It's always lovely to see Sam Neill as the bad guy but it's a nice movie none the less.

Yeah, I have, but it was ages ago and I've nearly forgotten what it's about! D:

6 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Yeah, I have, but it was ages ago and I've nearly forgotten what it's about! D:

Short resume: Vampires running out of human blood, Sam Neill tries to find a substitute to get rich and someting with a vampire that refuse to drink human blood, only animal blood. It's been some years for me too. Bought it on dvd, only saw it once but I still remember most of it. Willem Dafoe is always a big plus for me.

5 minutes ago, Broo said:

Will look out for it :)

Just don't watch it with the kids. It's a little bit more gruesome than JP :P

1 minute ago, The_batflash123 said:

Short resume: Vampires running out of human blood, Sam Neill tries to find a substitute to get rich and someting with a vampire that refuse to drink human blood, only animal blood. It's been some years for me too. Bought it on dvd, only saw it once but I still remember most of it. Willem Dafoe is always a big plus for me.

I liked that movie, been a few years for me aswell since I've seen it, but I liked it :P 

32 minutes ago, Broo said:

You know, I've never actually watched any of The Omen films, I should do someday!

The first one is brilliant. Not overly scary but a great film. The 2nd and 3rd are pretty meh but Sam is excellent in The Final Conflict :thumbup:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Victoria93 said:

The first one is brilliant. Not overly scary but a great film. The 2nd and 3rd are pretty meh but Sam is excellent in The Final Conflict :thumbup:

I have little doubt he was excellent :D will have to add them to the "to watch" list then :)

40 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Same for this! :)

2 hours ago, Broo said:

I'm sure there's going to be a lot of us getting Jurassic Park related things signed by him, anyone going for something else?

Definitely bringing Jurassic Park, but I might be bringing The Dish as well.

31 minutes ago, ElmStreetBoy said:

Possession is a masterpiece... but is  really strong and not for everyone.

I've heard exactly this, I'm a bit too easily disturbed so I think one to miss for me! :)