Latest Guest Announcement - SAM NEILL

11 minutes ago, tenaciouspirit said:

I might need to, just for reminding everyone of Jurassic Park 3!

It's an underrated movie, special effects were not so great but I just loved the fact that they brought Sam Neill back. Without him, this movie would be a piece of garbage.

Edited by The_batflash123

3 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

It's an underrated movie, special effects were not so great but I just loved the fact that they brought Sam Neill back. Without him, this movie would be a piece garbage.

It really felt like the ran out of budget at the end though. It just kind of..finished

4 minutes ago, tenaciouspirit said:

It really felt like the ran out of budget at the end though. It just kind of..finished

it was a quickly made movie, but I actually liked it better than Lost World.

And my schedule is full, no more. This is it. Final. The End. A we there yet mum?! :wacko:

Edited by Chris1970

4 minutes ago, tenaciouspirit said:

True, can't even remember the end. But still, that raptor is one of the most unintentional funniest things I've seen (posted the same gif on the previous page). Thinking about a pose to do on my photo with Sam (if he wants to do it of course) so I can later photoshop that head of that raptor on my body and Sam looking shocked. It's a work in progres :P

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

True, can't even remember the end. But still, that raptor is one of the most unintentional funniest things I've seen (posted the same gif on the previous page). Thinking about a pose to do on my photo with Sam (if he wants to do it of course) so I can later photoshop that head of that raptor on my body and Sam looking shocked. It's a work in progres :P

What an idea! I didn't see your gif. That'll teach me for not doing due dilligance.

I really want to get a picture of it, and get him to sign it. But i'm not sure I can justify doing it for the meme :P

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, tenaciouspirit said:

What an idea! I didn't see your gif. That'll teach me for not doing due dilligance.

I really want to get a picture of it, and get him to sign it. But i'm not sure I can justify doing it for the meme :P

I have a feeling his autograph will just be his autograph and perhaps a name but it would very funny if he could draw a little raptor Claw and put 'ALAN!' right next to it :D

5 hours ago, mrvega said:

now can we ask for a last minute Jeff Goldblum announcement and a dual photoshoot....

OK, I will now share with you my super secret plan.

Step One:  Take selfie with giant Jeff Goldblum statue.

Step Two:  Print it out and bring it to LFCC

Step Three:  Ask Sam Neill to autograph it.  Ideally with something like, "F*cking Malcolm"

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, Pir8Jenny said:

OK, I will now share with you my super secret plan.

Step One:  Take selfie with giant Jeff Goldblum statue.

Step Two:  Print it out and bring it to LFCC

Step Three:  Ask Sam Neill to autograph it.  Ideally with something like, "F*cking Malcolm"

This.....is....Brilliant.......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Broo said:

*checks forum*

Okay yup didn't imagine/dream this, Sam Neill really was announced.

:YAHOO:

Ha! I was literally just doing the exact same thing. (Also checking to make sure that he hadn’t cancelled already lol) :D

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, yellowmarlin said:

Ha! I was literally just doing the exact same thing. (Also checking to make sure that he hadn’t cancelled already lol) :D

Just checked his twitter and although he's not mentioned it yet, that does mean he hasn't denied it like last time so we're all good at the moment! 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

It's an underrated movie, special effects were not so great but I just loved the fact that they brought Sam Neill back. Without him, this movie would be a piece of garbage.

I like the third installment very much, it has Some good actionand ofcource Sam is in it, I’m still hoping he might return for the third Jurassic World movie :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

Just checked his twitter and although he's not mentioned it yet, that does mean he hasn't denied it like last time so we're all good at the moment! 

Yes, and as long as he is posting his pig photos we are all fine. Love it that he has actually named many of his animals on the farm after actors and actresses. :D

10 hours ago, Kurdamoni said:

I like the third installment very much, it has Some good actionand ofcource Sam is in it, I’m still hoping he might return for the third Jurassic World movie :D

I must say, I loved the third film! Sam was great in it! :smile:

1 minute ago, ChloeLou said:

I was out for a meal when Sam was announced yesterday... I did not contain my excitement! :D:lol:

It's an amazing announcement isn't it! :D I'm booked for Sunday too, maybe we'll spot each other :)

• Like 1