100% Unofficial LFCC 2018 Personalised Schedule Maker (Updated 25/7)

On 7/20/2018 at 11:34 PM, etmuse said:

http://celebpics.fics-n-pics.me.uk/lfccscheduler2018.html

Yes I'm crew, yes I occasionally pop up here with a mod hat, but this is absolutely not official and just something I've been tinkering with.

I will do my best to keep it updated as new versions of the schedule are released, but I have to do the data entry manually (and it's taken from the release until now to get the initial version in, even with my sister helping enter times)

Just click the boxes next to your planned activities and it will give you a filtered schedule with just where you need to be. It is sorted according to the advice we give people on here with overlaps - ie go to the event ENDING first - but with long overlaps this might not be accurate depending on your batch number.

Red background is the stuff currently missing (taken only from eventbrite listings so may not be 100%), green text is free talks

If you have any feedback please let me know (my css and javascript are quite rudimentary so I won't necessarily be able to improve things but I'd still like to know!)

B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T!

I’ve just seen this and your a legend was so much easier than trying to line up the times on my phone especially if they are in group F couldn’t scroll across and see the exact time so your a life saver I have no idea if that made any sense lol