100% Unofficial LFCC 2018 Personalised Schedule Maker (Updated 25/7)

• Moderators

http://celebpics.fics-n-pics.me.uk/lfccscheduler2018.html

Yes I'm crew, yes I occasionally pop up here with a mod hat, but this is absolutely not official and just something I've been tinkering with.

I will do my best to keep it updated as new versions of the schedule are released, but I have to do the data entry manually (and it's taken from the release until now to get the initial version in, even with my sister helping enter times)

Just click the boxes next to your planned activities and it will give you a filtered schedule with just where you need to be. It is sorted according to the advice we give people on here with overlaps - ie go to the event ENDING first - but with long overlaps this might not be accurate depending on your batch number.

Red background is the stuff currently missing (taken only from eventbrite listings so may not be 100%), green text is free talks

If you have any feedback please let me know (my css and javascript are quite rudimentary so I won't necessarily be able to improve things but I'd still like to know!)

Edited by etmuse
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 9

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

@etmuseThe best p. schedule maker I have seen. Please let us know when you have updated it after Mondays big revelation. This will be so useful over the weekend. ^_^

I'll put a post in this thread when the update is all processed (the page itself will also update the version and date at the top)

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, robmoriarty said:

As a web designer myself, I'm impressed too - seriously well done and thank you in equal measure!:clap:

I am very much not a web designer, lol. But I've learned a lot of new fancy jquery and css while working out how I would do this! (The schedule may only have come out last night but I've been tinkering with the code for this page for a while...)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, etmuse said:

I am very much not a web designer, lol. But I've learned a lot of new fancy jquery and css while working out how I would do this! (The schedule may only have come out last night but I've been tinkering with the code for this page for a while...)

Good for you, I hate jQuery and JS full stop! Prefer HTML, CSS and PHP any day...;)

6 minutes ago, etmuse said:

Expecting an app to mobiles soon then. :whistling: :rolleyes: