LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It's in the shop now as just them and no Tardis - I'd email the shop and ask maybe unless the mods can shed any light

It was never with the Tardis according to the shop. So I think the new location is the correct one and the old was the error.

4 minutes ago, etmuse said:

It was never with the Tardis according to the shop. So I think the new location is the correct one and the old was the error.

etmuse, is there any news on the Amber talk issue?

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Marcowinch said:

Hi there.

Thanks for your answer. Now i'm waiting for a whole floorplan ^_^

Can't wait to be there.

The floor plan has already been posted. (More detail than what has already been posted will not be posted as exact locations of guests etc can change)

3 minutes ago, Marcowinch said:

Sorry : i meant "a floorplan with all the boothes and their names". :unsure:

They don't publish were each guest will be sitting Marco, you just get the area where they will  all be. They also don't publish individual stall locations on the off chance that is what you meant

Edited by Raylenth

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

They don't publish were each guest will be sitting Marco, you just get the area where they will  all be. They also don't publish individual stall locations on the off chance that is what you meant

its best not to know where they are that's the excitement of climbing the stairs and searching them out! :D

lol . My guess is Star wars actors will be near the Star wars fan zone (it would seem logical) but i might be wrong...

If i ask it's only to know where i'll be able to take Duchovny's, Iwan Rheon's and Rory Mc Cann's VT...(yes, it'll be a busy Saturday) :o

If you go the wrong way then, you get the VT numbered 1 000 or higher :blink:

7 minutes ago, Marcowinch said:

lol . My guess is Star wars actors will be near the Star wars fan zone (it would seem logical) but i might be wrong...

If i ask it's only to know where i'll be able to take Duchovny's, Iwan Rheon's and Rory Mc Cann's VT...(yes, it'll be a busy Saturday) :o

If you go the wrong way then, you get the VT numbered 1 000 or higher :blink:

You have to just go and find them Marco, we are all in the same boat.

I've got  David Duchovny photo booked in Batch 1 on Sunday and registered for special assistance, due to being in a wheelchair. We're travelling up from Hampshire due to arrive at 0820 at Waterloo then a taxi booked to get to the event. We're worried due to delays from the bike race we could be late getting to the event and might not get there till after ten, David's photos start at 1015, I'm worried I'll miss it as the pm shoot is after we have to leave so we can't go to the pm shoot. I've already had all my BSG photos cancelled i don't know i can stand missing DD on top :( Will i be able to get in the AM photo, or is it quite unlikely? 

2 minutes ago, CarkinsBug said:

I've got  David Duchovny photo booked in Batch 1 on Sunday and registered for special assistance, due to being in a wheelchair. We're travelling up from Hampshire due to arrive at 0820 at Waterloo then a taxi booked to get to the event. We're worried due to delays from the bike race we could be late getting to the event and might not get there till after ten, David's photos start at 1015, I'm worried I'll miss it as the pm shoot is after we have to leave so we can't go to the pm shoot. I've already had all my BSG photos cancelled i don't know i can stand missing DD on top :( Will i be able to get in the AM photo, or is it quite unlikely? 

Sorry Carkins, as it's entirely dependant on when you arrive we can't say for certain, however if you get there in time you should be able to join it fine, it finishes at 11.15 so you have a good gap to get there

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Sorry Carkins, as it's entirely dependant on when you arrive we can't say.  If you get there in time you should be able to join it fine.

Thank you Raylenth, I think I might just have to take a leap of faith and hope the roads aren't causing too much of a delay to get us there in time x

1 minute ago, CarkinsBug said:

Thank you Raylenth, I think I might just have to take a leap of faith and hope the roads aren't causing too much of a delay to get us there in time x

I've edited my reply by the way, I forgot some essential info

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I've edited my reply by the way, I forgot some essential info

That edit made me slightly more hopeful! Thank you, I think I'm going to give it a good try otherwise I think I'd regret it x

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Trisha L said:

Hi, you say the number for the diamond pass holders is on the diamond pass, the only number Ii have there is the order number, is this the number you mean?

No, it's on the physical pass that you will collect at the venue

15 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I genuinely don't see any issues for you.

With all those cancellations today, that wouldn't be an issue. Indeed. And you didn't know this earlier...

This is not normal anymore, so many people.

Edited by Deftrix

• Moderators
Just now, SilviaMilano said:

Sorry but I can't find Friday the photo session  with the Dukes of Hazzard and general Lee. I bought the ticket. Thanks.

Look in the 'Car Zone', around lunchtime. You'll spot it.

• Like 1