LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

2 minutes ago, Deftrix said:

Sunday I got two shoots, both batch 1.

10.00u James Caan1

10.15u David Duchovny

What time shall i arrive? I thought leaving at 08.30u. (10,min. Walk)

I heard that the photosoot without James Caan was delayed this morning on saturday.

Early as you can as was a "snake" que to get in which took 20-30min this morning. Pretty good. But don't take chance worst tomorrow 

Will there be an actual updated Sunday schedule we can download at some point?

(I know that today, they had schedules posted on the wall with some changes marked in pen.  But those schedules were a bit hard to get to and you couldn't really take a picture of one.  It was a lifesaver to have the downloaded one on my phone.  But with all the new stuff being added, I would love an accurate downloadable one.)

18 minutes ago, Pir8Jenny said:

Will there be an actual updated Sunday schedule we can download at some point?

(I know that today, they had schedules posted on the wall with some changes marked in pen.  But those schedules were a bit hard to get to and you couldn't really take a picture of one.  It was a lifesaver to have the downloaded one on my phone.  But with all the new stuff being added, I would love an accurate downloadable one.)

That would be nothing short of a miracle, sorry. I don't have the files, so I can't do it. 

Good to know, thanks.  (They should probably give you the files.)

(I really appreciate everything you and the other mods are doing.  But I think you get special points for doing it from hospital.)

Edited by Pir8Jenny
To be a smart-ass

5 minutes ago, Pir8Jenny said:

Good to know, thanks.  (They should probably give you the files.)

(I really appreciate everything you and the other mods are doing.  But I think you get special points for doing it from hospital.)

I'm at home now, they let me out Friday afternoon - I guess me constantly hacking the phone to type was too annoying.

Until Friday the week before we all thought I was going to be at the show, so there wasn't any thought given to the files. I'll have to remember for next year. 

• Like 1

See... now I have an overlap question (about something not on the schedule but I'll ask it here anyway).  David Tennant's TARDIS shoot and Peter Davison's shoot are both from 13:00-14:00.  I'm batch one for Tennant (so I have to wait out the DPs) and batch two for Davison (so I have to wait out batch one and "batch zero" -- the ones who mistakenly got no batch number) and I honestly have no clue which one to go to first.  (Although they are conveniently rather near each other.)

1 minute ago, Pir8Jenny said:

See... now I have an overlap question (about something not on the schedule but I'll ask it here anyway).  David Tennant's TARDIS shoot and Peter Davison's shoot are both from 13:00-14:00.  I'm batch one for Tennant (so I have to wait out the DPs) and batch two for Davison (so I have to wait out batch one and "batch zero" -- the ones who mistakenly got no batch number) and I honestly have no clue which one to go to first.  (Although they are conveniently rather near each other.)

That's a tough one. I am not really sure how many Batch Zero tickets went out and no idea on DP numbers for Tennant... I think I'd go to Tennant first.

heard davids single shoot is 2-3pm means i have to go to richard wilson at 2.10 cos i have batch 6 for david then rush to david's after then go to matts cos it doesn't finish till 3:30pm gives half hour leeway but i need to finish on time or before 3:30pm cos i have a colin baker photo at 3:45pm and i gotta change outfit and thats gotta run to time but i will say i need to be done asap cos i need to get to pearl and peter at 4pm sharp cos they only have 10 minute slot and can't miss it gonna be tight but as long as things run to time it should be ok got about an hour and a half between paul mcgan and arthur darvil enough time to see about autographs and make sure i know where each photo booth is i need so i can just leg it to each one after the other this is gonna be fun i only want three autographs paul mcgan pearl mackie and richard wilson i'm hoping that i will get in to the convention by half nine enough time before my 10am chris photo to rush and at least get VQ tickets so i can come back later well that the plan but we will see haha