LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

4 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

Hi does anyone know if Sam is doing all his photos in the 1am shoot? Or if his later afternoon shoot is still happening?

1 PM, 1 AM would be... special. ;) Ask crew at the venue please, I have no information besides what I already posted in the pinned topic. Going by batch numbers people reported I expect the second shoot to happen, but that is a personal opinion.

Hi

Please could you tell me if I would be able to give my photo shoot ticket to my daughter to use instead of myself? Obviously my ticket is in my name, do they ask for photo I.d to be seen prior to having photo taken? She has her own entry ticket...

9 minutes ago, Carrie said:

Hi

Please could you tell me if I would be able to give my photo shoot ticket to my daughter to use instead of myself? Obviously my ticket is in my name, do they ask for photo I.d to be seen prior to having photo taken? She has her own entry ticket...

Tickets are non transferable, sorry.

Please don't repeatedly post the same thing. Pretty much everyone here but me is at the event. Sometimes it takes more than 15 minutes for an answer.

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

1 PM, 1 AM would be... special. ;) Ask crew at the venue please, I have no information besides what I already posted in the pinned topic. Going by batch numbers people reported I expect the second shoot to happen, but that is a personal opinion.

D'oh that's what you get for trying to type between photo shoots. I meant pm, thanks I'll go to that one then I didn't miss my talk

25 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Tickets are non transferable, sorry.

Please don't repeatedly post the same thing. Pretty much everyone here but me is at the event. Sometimes it takes more than 15 minutes for an answer.

Hi sorry I wasn't sure where to post and the first post was over 2hrs ago I was anxious for a reply sorry again. Do you need to take photo ID to prove who you are before the photo? I can't see anywhere that it states this? This is my daughter's ticket I just accidentally put my name on when I 're ordered as the Ian sommerholder photo shoot I got her was cancelled. Is there anyway of changing the name on the ticket?

Any idea when the David Tennant stuff will be added to the schedule? My daughter has a diamond pass and I have a standard photoshoot. I'm desperate for an early night after today but need to know when we need to be in tomorrow as wasn't planning on getting in first thing based on the Matt Smith photoshoot we already have booked (2nd shoot).

18 minutes ago, jael001 said:

Any idea when the David Tennant stuff will be added to the schedule? My daughter has a diamond pass and I have a standard photoshoot. I'm desperate for an early night after today but need to know when we need to be in tomorrow as wasn't planning on getting in first thing based on the Matt Smith photoshoot we already have booked (2nd shoot).

We currently only have the Tardis shoot time, that is in the announcement topic. No info on anything else and definitely no idea on timeframe, no matter how often people ask.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, natedammit said:

As it was a totally genuine mistake and a gift, if you go with your daughter to the shoot to explain it if it's questioned you should be fine. 

Imagine if they actually read names on tickets and asked for id. Shoots would be running til midnight.

Sorry to be a pain... i have tardis David Tennant shoot which I know is at 1... before that only other thng we have is a shoot a 11.... so we were planning a little later entry... planning it so we get into venue an hour before forst shoot but just a bit wary that the exciting DT shoot might changed things and one of our other shoots starts earlier.    Are we ok to assume first shoot would still be 11 or is it possible change may happen?  Its the Jewel State shoot i am.referring too.

Edited by HeartDT

3 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

Sorry to be a pain... i have tardis David Tennant shoot which I know is at 1... before that only other thng we have is a shoot a 11.... so we were planning a little later entry... planning it so we get into venue an hour before forst shoot but just a bit wary that the exciting DT shoot might changed things and one of our other shoots starts earlier.    Are we ok to assume first shoot would still be 11 or is it possible change may happen?  Its the Jewel State shoot i am.referring too.

It's always possible things can be moved around a bit, but very rarely would someone suddenly be given a much earlier slot at the last minute.

Just now, natedammit said:

It's always possible things can be moved around a bit, but very rarely would someone suddenly be given a much earlier slot at the last minute.

I did think that. Thanks.    We'll still be there earlish but didnt want to have mega early start as we have all autos so only photos tomorrow with first hopefully still at 11 :)

6 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

What the Bear said - I am saying that a lot lately.

Anything being moved to an earlier slot would cause a potential riot tomorrow, so it is unlikely. Plus photo A does have a 45 minute slot open later - so if she's moved that one would look like the most likely spot to move it to. 

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

What the Bear said - I am saying that a lot lately.

Anything being moved to an earlier slot would cause a potential riot tomorrow, so it is unlikely. Plus photo A does have a 45 minute slot open later - so if she's moved that one would look like the most likely spot to move it to. 

Fab thanks.   Thats what my thought was but wanted to check.   Now i can try and sleep to get.rested for tomorrow.   Can't beleive i am meeting DT tomorrow..... tomorrow!!!!!!    Tomorrows gonna be great!!!!

Sunday I got two shoots, both batch 1.

10.00u James Caan1

10.15u David Duchovny

What time shall i arrive? I thought leaving at 08.30u. (10,min. Walk)

I heard that the photosoot without James Caan was delayed this morning on saturday.