LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

The big guest area down the corner has the higher priced people. Most everyone else is stretched out towards the other end.

so when you go through entrance at Hall H, head to the stairs immediately in front and right, come out, and loop round to the right, then that is the big folks.

23 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

The big guest area down the corner has the higher priced people. Most everyone else is stretched out towards the other end.

so when you go through entrance at Hall H, head to the stairs immediately in front and right, come out, and loop round to the right, then that is the big folks.

Thxs bud

16 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

If I get to the Venua at 9am, what time would it be expected to get in to the event? I want to pick up my Tom Diamond and make it i  time for his photo op at 10:35. 

Today, people started queuing before 6am, and only got in at 10 when it opened. By the time i'd found where I needed to be, I only just made it in time for a 10:30 photo shoot.

If you don't have a gold pass, and are going in door H, then you get your diamonds before then queueing up. I'd say as it opens at 9am, get there at 8am, and that should give you enough leeway to get in, orientate yourself, maybe grab a VQ or two, and then think about the photo shoot.

2 hours ago, SweetieDM said:

What about those 2 boxes in the green screen area? 

On the floor plan it seems to be for guests signing. 

Any clue about who is going to sign over there? Is it for today or tomorrow? 

We won’t know till the show opens, but if they are being used for signings I’d imagine it’ll be the bigger guests, such as Momoa/Levi

10 minutes ago, TheLocalWizard said:

We won’t know till the show opens, but if they are being used for signings I’d imagine it’ll be the bigger guests, such as Momoa/Levi

Guess because I am not at the show: some of the Diamond Guests signing for the first time today. 

9 hours ago, KevSim said:

Today, people started queuing before 6am, and only got in at 10 when it opened. By the time i'd found where I needed to be, I only just made it in time for a 10:30 photo shoot.

I have a Diamond Pass for Meat Loaf. His photo shoot is tomorrow morning ( Sunday 9.30am ) Any ideas what time i should get to the venue and start queuing to enable me to comfortably make the shoot? Thanks

I have a photoshoot at 10.30 tomorrow. Can you advise on what time to get there by to ensure I make it through the queues? I know the doors don’t even open at 9 so it I show at 9.30, will the queues have died down at all? Thanks in advance 

17 minutes ago, Fastboy said:

I have a Diamond Pass for Meat Loaf. His photo shoot is tomorrow morning ( Sunday 9.30am ) Any ideas what time i should get to the venue and start queuing to enable me to comfortably make the shoot? Thanks

I personally would probably be there around 8 AM. 

3 minutes ago, Satanajade said:

I have a photoshoot at 10.30 tomorrow. Can you advise on what time to get there by to ensure I make it through the queues? I know the doors don’t even open at 9 so it I show at 9.30, will the queues have died down at all? Thanks in advance 

The queue goes down quickly once doors are open.

8 minutes ago, Lecter said:

Sam Neill today no photoshoot 9:30 AM? I have batch 1...

Switched to photo A at around 1pm or so. Seen this in the auto area beside Zachary Levi!

Edited by wjbleming
  • Like 1

Shame, as it may be my only chance to meet him if I can't get a good VQ. Ah well, at least I don't have to bring my JP shirt just for that! It says on FB that refunds can be dealt with at the sales desk, is it possible to get it issued online after the event, as I would rather not queue up at the sales desk just to do that?