LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

1 hour ago, Dark Arxnine said:

Ive got a photo shoot with sam Neill on the green screen but at the same time I’ve got Aly Michalka and Rahul Kohli and Aly Michalka shoot is only 20 minute shoot and same with Rahul and it ends same time as the green screen XD I don’t want to miss any do I ask the crew and explain and hope they can help ? Thanks in advance :) 

Yep, ask the crew and they will do their best to ensure you get both photos :D

Ok once i thought i had it all worked out this group Moffat photo thingy throws a spanner in the works: now the edge Matt had over the other 2 is been cut and they start individually at the same time (unless theres very little group shoots and it starts early). What am i suppose to do now? Tell the volunteers i gotta be in others 2 studios at that same Hour? (That would still leave Peter last as hes batch 11; Matt is 8 and Chris is 6)

15 minutes ago, JaviVD said:

Ok once i thought i had it all worked out this group Moffat photo thingy throws a spanner in the works: now the edge Matt had over the other 2 is been cut and they start individually at the same time (unless theres very little group shoots and it starts early). What am i suppose to do now? Tell the volunteers i gotta be in others 2 studios at that same Hour? (That would still leave Peter last as hes batch 11; Matt is 8 and Chris is 6)

Do them in batch order in that case, then if one's looking slow pop to the next one and come back

I should know this already having attended Showmasters events since 2014 but have never bought anyone with me. Can someone who hasn't got a photo op queue with someone who has and not havr photo? Or only ticket holders of photo op allowed in said queue.

6 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

I should know this already having attended Showmasters events since 2014 but have never bought anyone with me. Can someone who hasn't got a photo op queue with someone who has and not havr photo? Or only ticket holders of photo op allowed in said queue.

Only ticket holders, unless we are talking small child when no one else is around to superise the child.

4 minutes ago, Debjovi said:

Can you take photo while queueing?

You can take photos while queueing to go in (selfies with friends, etc)... dependent on the guest, you can take photos in auto queues (some will say no photos at all).

No photos are allowed once you are in the photoshoot area queueing for your op.

1 hour ago, Neocronboyz said:

For Sunday Matt Smith has been reduced to 30 minutes for the PM slot.

Do SM think that 13 batches can be done in half hour? Seems optimistic to me.

Gold Passes and some Batches are called in the morning. That's at least 4 batches off. Taking that into account yes, the time will be sufficient.

14 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Gold Passes and some Batches are called in the morning. That's at least 4 batches off. Taking that into account yes, the time will be sufficient.

ok great - the 13 batches is what would be left AFTER diamond, gold, 1 & 2. It just seemed a lot to do a single batch in around 2 mins but I do know it all happens very quick.

Many thanks

1 hour ago, Neocronboyz said:

ok great - the 13 batches is what would be left AFTER diamond, gold, 1 & 2. It just seemed a lot to do a single batch in around 2 mins but I do know it all happens very quick.

Many thanks

Sorry, I can't access the store on my phone and didn't have an overview how many tickets were sold. Statement still good though. They limited the time when they were Aware they would not sell the full amount of tickets they had calculated the time for.

Gold Pass holders do not have their photo tickets included. They Need to buy from the regular Batches, so there's definitely still Batches that will go away from the calculation there.

This is nit-picky, but it's a shame that the wrestling guests are so spread out, likely because there is so many.

I'm only looking at Sunday, so it might be alright on the other days, but JR being at 1740, and the others starting at around 1220 is a tad inconvenient. 

I'm being selfish though as I wanted JR to sign my photo, and won't be able to as he will likely go home after the photo op. I'm still very much excited though!

1 minute ago, DullyEL said:

Peter Weller & Tom Welling clash in the morning. Tom Welling is longer and I'm a diamond pass. I have batch one for peter. So go for Peter first then Welling. From D to F. Game on!

Either way works. Diamonds can go through any time, & batches can go through any time after they have been called.

5 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

Peter Weller & Tom Welling clash in the morning. Tom Welling is longer and I'm a diamond pass. I have batch one for peter. So go for Peter first then Welling. From D to F. Game on!

I'd do Tom's line first. You are a Diamond for him, Peter will have Gold Passes called. You are likely to get through Tom's line before Peter finishes with Gold Passes.

But yes, either way works.

13 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I'd do Tom's line first. You are a Diamond for him, Peter will have Gold Passes called. You are likely to get through Tom's line before Peter finishes with Gold Passes.

But yes, either way works.

Thank you. Have just purchased another Tom Photo which I'll go to a PM shoot. I know I can have both in the AM shoot. Want to meet him throughout the day. :)