LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

9 minutes ago, benweblight said:

The best idea would have been to save your planning until today...that way you don’t waste time looking for changes 

Not everyone is as comfortable doing that, especially those with learning difficulties, disability generally or dependents to consider.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, benweblight said:

So if I’m reading this right Matt smith is going to be away from his table for about 4 hours...I hope he’s a fast signer 

Pretty standard TBH, many day guests only sign for about 4 hours as they have a lot to get done in only 1 day

Edited by Raylenth

5 minutes ago, benweblight said:

So if I’m reading this right Matt smith is going to be away from his table for about 4 hours...I hope he’s a fast signer 

He would have been away for that long anyway. Like I said above his PM shoot has been shortened to accommodate the group shoot. Showmasters will be aware of how many diamond passes sold and how much time he’ll need to be at the table. I wouldn’t fancy anyone’s chances without a Diamond though.

3 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

The last Change notes I have are

James Callis talk removed.

Rory McCann talk moved to second stage.

But I am not copied on everything, so it is possible something else was done.

James is still listed on Friday Queen

2 minutes ago, _ItsWilliam_ said:

Matt photoshoot has been moved later meaning Christopher, Matt and Peter are all starting at the same time, stressing already at the thought of this :( 

Yeah this was not a good idea by the schedulers, though I know they did it for a reason. Glad I have my Peter shoot on the Saturday instead.

2 minutes ago, _ItsWilliam_ said:

Matt photoshoot has been moved later meaning Christopher, Matt and Peter are all starting at the same time, stressing already at the thought of this :( 

Plenty of people will be in the same boat as you. The crew will be aware and will help you all out, just keep your ear out for their instructions. Nowt to worry about.

Just now, natedammit said:

Plenty of people will be in the same boat as you. The crew will be aware and will help you all out, just keep your ear out for their instructions. Nowt to worry about.

I think that's what makes me even more worried, there's going to be a massive group full of people running from all 3 shoots, I'm sure they've thought it through and will be aware of the massive clash and hopefully have a plan in action for us all.

3 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

Yeah this was not a good idea by the schedulers, though I know they did it for a reason. Glad I have my Peter shoot on the Saturday instead.

Tell me about it, i know they think these schedules through and they wouldn't have put these 3 on at the same time purposely etc as they will be aware of the big clash, it's just a massive inconvenience for myself and many others. 

I've been thinking about this clash since the schedule came out (I've got DPs, but I was considering doing the PM shoots), and surely it's only really bad if you've got really high batches for each. Otherwise, just choose one, and then go to the other, and then go to the other. They're all pretty long shoots, so as long as nothing goes wrong, you should be easily ok? You won't really have to run from one end of the olympia to the other, and you shouldn't really run the risk of nearly missing one of the shoots (unless , like I said, you have high batch numbers for all). Maybe i'm missing something though, in which case forgive my ignorance.

Edited by tenaciouspirit

12 minutes ago, _ItsWilliam_ said:

Now I’m stressing too.

That’s a bad change for us with all doctors photo shoots at the same time. :( 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, tenaciouspirit said:

I was thinking about this clash long and hard, and surely it's only really bad if you've got really high batches for each. Otherwise, just choose one, and then go to the other, and then go to the other. They're all pretty long shoots, so as long as nothing goes wrong, you should be easily ok? You won't really have to run from one end of the olympia to the other, and nearly miss one of the shoots (unless , like I said, you have high batch numbers for all). Maybe i'm missing something though, in which case forgive my ignorance.

And if you do have 3 high batches, speak to the crew BEFORE the last 5 mins when you suddenly realise your problem

3 minutes ago, tenaciouspirit said:

I've been thinking about this clash since the schedule came out (I've got DPs, but I was considering doing the PM shoots), and surely it's only really bad if you've got really high batches for each. Otherwise, just choose one, and then go to the other, and then go to the other. They're all pretty long shoots, so as long as nothing goes wrong, you should be easily ok? You won't really have to run from one end of the olympia to the other, and you shouldn't really run the risk of nearly missing one of the shoots (unless , like I said, you have high batch numbers for all). Maybe i'm missing something though, in which case forgive my ignorance.

I have batch 10 for Christopher, 13 for Matt and 11 for Peter, would you consider these high batches? I would but I don't know LFCC well as it's of course my first show

5 minutes ago, RunningMan said:

Now I’m stressing too.

That’s a bad change for us with all doctors photo shoots at the same time. :( 

It is, and knowing that there's going to be a lot of people in the same boat doesn't make it any better as I feel it's going to be a mayhem of everyone jumping from shoot to shoot to shoot.
I'm sure come 5PM we'll all be laughing away at the overreacton we all had all sitting with all our images :D 

5 minutes ago, _ItsWilliam_ said:

I have batch 10 for Christopher, 13 for Matt and 11 for Peter, would you consider these high batches? I would but I don't know LFCC well as it's of course my first show

I guess it depends how many have sold for each? Like as long as you have even a couple of batches behind of you for a couple of the shoots you'll do it easily. Like etmuse said, if you are really high in all three, just speak to staff. Unfortunatly the one hassle I can forsee, is a lot of people with managable clashes talking to the staff, which will make it harder for those with unmanagable clashes. Hopefully that doesn't happen 

Edited by tenaciouspirit

6 minutes ago, _ItsWilliam_ said:

It is, and knowing that there's going to be a lot of people in the same boat doesn't make it any better as I feel it's going to be a mayhem of everyone jumping from shoot to shoot to shoot.
I'm sure come 5PM we'll all be laughing away at the overreacton we all had all sitting with all our images :D 

Oh I hope so, I’ll just remember to stay calm and breathe :)

just a suggestion but would it be possible to call the people with the 3 way clash before the batches as normal at Matts shoot? Might make it easier on the punters and the red shirts :) 

4 minutes ago, tenaciouspirit said:

I guess it depends how many have sold for each? Like as long as you have even a couple of batches behind of you for a couple of the shoots you'll do it easily. Like etmuse said, if you are really high in all three, just speak to staff. Unfortunatly the one hassle I can forsee, is a lot of people with managable clashes talking to the staff, which will make it harder for those with unmanagable clashes. Hopefully that doesn't happen 

I think they may be late batches as I only bought the shoots on the Saturday and they were the closest numbers I could get meaning I'm not far off from the end?
If the schedule is still the same with all 3 clashes come Sunday then I'll speak to a member of staff on the day and hopefully, they'll be able to appoint me in the best place to do all 3 shoots as well as everyone else in the same situation as me.
Fingers crossed! 

1 minute ago, RunningMan said:

Oh I hope so, I’ll just remember to stay calm and breathe :)

just a suggestion but would it be possible to call the people with the 3 way clash before the batches as normal at Matts shoot? Might make it easier on the punters and the red shirts :) 

That would be a really good suggestion as I'll be most likely going to Matt's shoot with it ending first and then most likely Peter and then Christopher.

30 minutes ago, _ItsWilliam_ said:

Anything over 3 or 4 would be a PM shoot. Personally I would do the batches in numerical order... Chris, Peter, then Matt.

Just going on advice I was given for clashing shoots on Sat.

Ive got a photo shoot with sam Neill on the green screen but at the same time I’ve got Aly Michalka and Rahul Kohli and Aly Michalka shoot is only 20 minute shoot and same with Rahul and it ends same time as the green screen XD I don’t want to miss any do I ask the crew and explain and hope they can help ? Thanks in advance :) 

2 hours ago, benweblight said:

The best idea would have been to save your planning until today...that way you don’t waste time looking for changes 

Some people left early this morning to travel to the con.... like I did.... so i had all my planning already done.  But i had to sit in hotel and go through and see what changes i had.. nit everyone has luxury of leaving it to last minute... but at same token appreciate changes can happen.