LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

6 minutes ago, Groge511 said:

That's cool. It won't be there on the Friday by any chance do you know?

Ok, now that I've actually looked at the schedule it would seem I've screwed up in my last answer, or I'm going blind, there's no Groot shoot in the schedule at all, was it there last time you looked, Groge?

4 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Ok, now that I've actually looked at the schedule it would seem I've screwed up in my last answer, or I'm going blind, there's no Groot shoot in the schedule at all, was it there last time you looked, Groge?

It said Cosplay Photo/Groot as a heading in the last column on the Sunday. It's still there if you take a look at the pic on the original post. There's no mention of it actually having a time slot though

8 minutes ago, Groge511 said:

It said Cosplay Photo/Groot as a heading in the last column on the Sunday. It's still there if you take a look at the pic on the original post. There's no mention of it actually having a time slot though

Ahh, gotcha, was looking at the columns, not the column head. It's a bit off yeah, that there's no slot for it. Daresay one of the available mods will pass it along to TooTall when they see it to look into it if there's time. (QS, if you see this first, hopefully you haven't felt rushed but don't rush yourself and heal up first.)

• Like 1

That "Groot" Looks like a copy and paste error, or an old template being used. I think Groot was at Collectormania? I did get an advance Version of the schedule for once and that Groot line is not there.

If you want to confirm please ask on the day. But this is not really something I want to message TooTall about. There's no Slot and it was never mentioned Groot would be there, so I think there really is no indication anything is off, especially considering the line is missing on my copy.

On 24/7/2018 at 7:55 AM, Queen_Sindel said:

Leave Peter last, yes. Your Batch for Peter is way after your Chris Batch. If the Chris shoot is delayed for any reason check which Batch Peter is on and don't wait around please.

Yeah thought as much. So if there are no delays 1.Matt 2. Chris 3. Peter

Thanks for your reply

2 minutes ago, Neocronboyz said:

2:30 on Sunday as it pushed the Matt Smith photo session out by 30 mins. It has Steven Moffat, Calpadi, Bradley and Smith.

Wow! That is new! I have not seen that mentioned at all. Maybe it can only be bought at the show? But I have no info on that I'm afraid.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Neocronboyz said:

2:30 on Sunday as it pushed the Matt Smith photo session out by 30 mins. It has Steven Moffat, Calpadi, Bradley and Smith.

1 minute ago, Wrong Name said:

Wow! That is new! I have not seen that mentioned at all. Maybe it can only be bought at the show? But I have no info on that I'm afraid.

Yeah, keep checking the shop and if the don't go up go see the sales desk

1 minute ago, Wrong Name said:

to be honest im sure it isn't going to be cheap - im probably getting excited for no reason. :(

It’s definitely not in the eventbrite store. Strange. You’d have thought they’d have advertised mentioned it somewhere to get as many presages as possible. Queueing at the sales counter at these events is not fun.

1 minute ago, Neocronboyz said:

to be honest im sure it isn't going to be cheap - im probably getting excited for no reason. :(

It’s not always the case but a very general rule of thumb I’ve found for group shoots is add up the individual shoots and add £10. So (and I’m going by Moffat autograph price) i’d Say it’d be £200 at the least.

• Thanks 1

ANOTHER update ?? is there any time changes for already attending people, its taken hours looking at this schedule to plan out . a brief "this has changed " and this has changed would be very beneficial for everybody and save everybody hours pouring through the whole thing again. 

11 minutes ago, TheShamelessOne said:

ANOTHER update ?? is there any time changes for already attending people, its taken hours looking at this schedule to plan out . a brief "this has changed " and this has changed would be very beneficial for everybody and save everybody hours pouring through the whole thing again. 

No changes. They have used the first 30 minutes of Matt Smiths PM shoot so that starts later than before. To be honest I doubt if they’ll need it as I can’t see 30 minutes worth of shots being sold at this late stage and at £275

Edited by Ravogd

16 minutes ago, TheShamelessOne said:

The best idea would have been to save your planning until today...that way you don’t waste time looking for changes