LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

2 minutes ago, Marcowinch said:

Hi ! Is there a post indicating the guests for whom virtual tickets will be required and the guests for whom a virtual ticket won't be necessary ?

Thanks for your help

There is never a list Marco, like everything if they have a formal list and it changes on the day people get upset.  Assume anyone over £20 will be on it, though it can change on the day and between days - we are assuming that Moffat will be VQ even though he's only £15 as he's a rare guest at these things and will be popular

Sometimes a guest may not start out on VQ's but may be put on it if they prove to be unexpectedly popular

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Lilytoby said:

I have a batch 2 photoshoot ticket for Zachary Levi, but may struggle to get there in time for the AM shoot - can I go to the PM one even if batch 2 is called in the morning?

yes

2 minutes ago, Lilytoby said:

I have a batch 2 photoshoot ticket for Zachary Levi, but may struggle to get there in time for the AM shoot - can I go to the PM one even if batch 2 is called in the morning?

No, because you are the 666666th person to ask and then the rules change. :P

Seriously now: you can go ANY TIME AFTER YOUR NUMBER WAS CALLED. The first pist even says you can.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

No, because you are the 666666th person to ask and then the rules change. :P

Seriously now: you can go ANY TIME AFTER YOUR NUMBER WAS CALLED. The first pist even says you can.

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I did scan the post and a few pages of replies, but I must have missed it. Thanks everyone!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, danmazz said:

Do u have to play for green screen or something like that and Cosplay stage 

Yes to green screen, don't know about cosplay

Green screen/props are usually £5/10 if it's just you, guest shoot green screens are individually priced in the shop

Edited by Raylenth

7 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

Anyone got a word version of these schedule images?

As the images are pretty useless sadly as once again the text is TINY. Even printed is unreadably tiny :-( need the text vastly bigger to read.

If you click on the image in the first post of the thread it will load the full size image which is much clearer to read

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

Anyone got a word version of these schedule images?

As the images are pretty useless sadly as once again the text is TINY. Even printed is unreadably tiny :-( need the text vastly bigger to read.

If you click on them each about 3 times you get a big version, or look at Etmuses '100% not official' thread for a handy super app she made where you just click on your guests and it filters them

• Thanks 1

Ohh I have clicked it :-)

But Clicking on it doesnt do much, the writing when printed onto A4 is still tiny, a better version doesnt help with the tiny writing sadly. The font size needs quadrupling at least and you cannot edit an image file.

Edited by RomeroSavini

1 minute ago, RomeroSavini said:

Ohh I have clicked it :-)

But Clicking on it doesnt do much, the writing when printed onto A4 is still tiny, a better version doesnt help with the tiny writing sadly. The font size needs quadrupling at least and you cannot edit an image file.

After clicking on it once, click on it a second time. It'll open a new window, Romero. :smile:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, wjbleming said:

After clicking on it once, click on it a second time. It'll open a new window, Romero. :smile:

Yup. It’s clear as day, you can zoom right in and the writing can be as big as you like. It must be something wrong with the way you are accessing it. It’s fine on my iPad but if it’s not working for you try a different computer or tablet, even a different browser.

• Thanks 1

Ohh no I have done that and yes you can zoom in on a phone, a pad or a pc.

But not when printed to A4. You cannot zoom in on an A4 print out, once printed the letters are a few mm high. As I said you cannot edit a picture to make the font on the words bigger. 

Hence why the actual Word spreadsheet would be brilliant. A few clicks and font sizes changed and easy to read on an A4 print :-)

I dont use my phone at a busy con, a paper print out is invaluable and you can write on it and see what is what.

3 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

Ohh no I have done that and yes you can zoom in on a phone, a pad or a pc.

But not when printed to A4. You cannot zoom in on an A4 print out, once printed the letters are a few mm high. As I said you cannot edit a picture to make the font on the words bigger. 

Hence why the actual Word spreadsheet would be brilliant. A few clicks and font sizes changed and easy to read on an A4 print :-)

I dont use my phone at a busy con, a paper print out is invaluable and you can write on it and see what is what.

I see your point but the reason they don’t release them as spreadsheets or word documents is because all it takes is someone to pass an edited version to a friend then he edits something and passes it to a friend etc. Next thing you have edited versions everywhere being passed off as the genuine schedule and Showmasters getting blamed when people miss photo shoots because of it. Like Raylenth said above use the unofficial web site to create a list of your shoots then print that out or do what my girlfriend does and just create your own of all the guests you need.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, sammyromie said:

Do you think I can attend the Zachary Levi talk and then still make it for Noel Clarke shoot on Saturday? I have batch 4. 

To be safe you might want to leave the talk a little early (mostly so you don't get held up just getting out of the talk)