LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

Just now, MrBarBar said:

I realise a lot of work has gone into scheduling stuff, but just wanted to highlight a couple free panels on Saturday and Sunday

3 wrestling panels (including one with Jim Ross)

2 Panels with John Schneider (one with Dukes of Hazzard and one with himself alone)

Just thinking about balance, fairness and variety - could LFCC not fit-in a panel with James Caan on Sat or Sun instead of replicating panels with the above??

Be happy he even has a talk, not everyone has one.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, MrBarBar said:

I realise a lot of work has gone into scheduling stuff, but just wanted to highlight a couple free panels on Saturday and Sunday

3 wrestling panels (including one with Jim Ross)

2 Panels with John Schneider (one with Dukes of Hazzard and one with himself alone)

Just thinking about balance, fairness and variety - could LFCC not fit-in a panel with James Caan on Sat or Sun instead of replicating panels with the above??

3 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Be happy he even has a talk, not everyone has one.

I agree with Viking. 

It is very unlikely that the schedule is going to change for this sort of thing now MrBarBar. The day or time of a guests talk has no bearing on their stature as a guest. There could be reasons we don't know about as to why his talk is where it is.

16 minutes ago, Cirios said:

I have the photo shoot with Momoa. Is there a way to also buy an autograph and have him sign a t-shirt? An upgrade or a special ticket for just the autograph.. My girl has the diamond pass and I read there's the option  for her to buy up to 5 autograph. If she pays for the additional autograph, can she decide to have him sign the shirt? 

Read here about how to get an autograph:

Yes, she can have a tshirt signed.

2 minutes ago, rutgercs85 said:

Is there a quick way to see what changed in the latest schedule update?
Or is it only because some actors were removed and some added? 
I would feel a bit silly checking for 20+ photo ops if there wasnt any change.

Not really unfortunately. It is a case of going through and checking.

5 minutes ago, rutgercs85 said:

Is there a quick way to see what changed in the latest schedule update?
Or is it only because some actors were removed and some added? 
I would feel a bit silly checking for 20+ photo ops if there wasnt any change.

Use the handy link in Etmuses 100% Unoficial thread, it's much easier

7 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I agree with Viking. 

It is very unlikely that the schedule is going to change for this sort of thing now MrBarBar. The day or time of a guests talk has no bearing on their stature as a guest. There could be reasons we don't know about as to why his talk is where it is.

Totally agree that its unlikely that LFCC will re-arrange now Wrong Name. However I don't think that the day or time has no bearing on their stature as a guest - eg how would people respond to other guests like David Duchovny, Christopher Eccleston or Jason Mamoa only doing talks on Friday?? - Non of which have ever been nominated for an Oscar (which James Caan has). I'm just very surprised that he hasn't been given a bit more TLC

Just now, MrBarBar said:

Totally agree that its unlikely that LFCC will re-arrange now Wrong Name. However I don't think that the day or time has no bearing on their stature as a guest - eg how would people respond to other guests like David Duchovny, Christopher Eccleston or Jason Mamoa only doing talks on Friday?? - Non of which have ever been nominated for an Oscar (which James Caan has). I'm just very surprised that he hasn't been given a bit more TLC

I imagine they would be fine with it. It is what it is. 

• Like 1

Unfortunately I will have to leave in middle of David Duchovny's talk (and I'm a Diamond Pass) as I have to catch a taxi back to Euston station, and I need extra time as I'm disabled. Least I'll see half of it! Not good, but can't be helped. Should be fine for morning shoot as my train get's in at 11.07am. BTW I chose Peter Capaldi's photo shoot as Batch 14 (as I can only make afternoon), even though Batch 3 opened up again. Just want to make sure I see him before David's talk begins. Looking forward to the event! Good luck everyone! :D

6 minutes ago, MrBarBar said:

MrBarBar, unfortunately as has been said it is where it is for a reason and it's not going to change, please can you stop discussing it now. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

MrBarBar, unfortunately as has been said it is where it is for a reason and it's not going to change, please can you stop discussing it now. 

forum
A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Public medium or place used for debates in which anyone can participate.

5 minutes ago, MrBarBar said:

forum
A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Public medium or place used for debates in which anyone can participate.

A debate is a relative term but this is just a useless one and that's a fact because nothing is gonna change.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, MrBarBar said:

It's not Very nice being told my opinion is 'useless', or to stop discussing, even though I'm being respectful - But if that makes you feel better

What they mean is the fact that the talk has been scheduled at that time, and no matter how much you want it to be, it will not be rescheduled. Therefore, it will just be easier for you to accept that fact and leave the argument there, as nothing you can do will change the fact that it is scheduled for then.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, MrBarBar said:

It's not Very nice being told my opinion is 'useless', or to stop discussing, even though I'm being respectful - But if that makes you feel better

I'm not saying your opinion is useless but the discussion is. I will leave these facts here and then I will stop with this "dicussion" about whether or not this is a discussion. 1. The Godfather is a great movie. 2. James Caan will be a popular guest who will need his time for photoshoots and autographs. 3. His talk is on friday and nothing is gonna change that. 4. I'm not trying to be rude or "not very nice", this is just my way to be objective about these kinds of matter. 

Edited by The_batflash123
  • Like 1

*evil mod draws line here*

Yes, it is absolutely useless continuing this discussion. Everyone is welcome to their opinion, but repeating that the others are wrong because you think differently of a guest is useless, and frankly we had a few trolls trying to annoy users this way. 

So one party was made leave now.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Broo said:

What day is your dp photo booked?

Thanks for responding broo. I have bought a diamond pass, I know whats include but I am not booked into anything, last time I did a premium pass I just turned upto a photoshoot and autograph when I could and I went into the premium queue. So I also have to book something? In response to my question is the image of the spreadsheet the only way to work out where I'm supposed to be?

1 minute ago, citizencosplay said:

Thanks for responding broo. I have bought a diamond pass, I know whats include but I am not booked into anything, last time I did a premium pass I just turned upto a photoshoot and autograph when I could and I went into the premium queue. So I also have to book something? In response to my question is the image of the spreadsheet the only way to work out where I'm supposed to be?

You needed to select a photo day when you booked your dp.

3 minutes ago, citizencosplay said:

When you booked your dp you will have selected a day for your photo op, you can check the ticket eventbrite emailed and you should see the day selected on there.

The spreadsheet is the official way yup, but there's also an unofficial thread here that the wonderful @etmuse put together that makes it easier :)

3 minutes ago, Broo said:

When you booked your dp you will have selected a day for your photo op, you can check the ticket eventbrite emailed and you should see the day selected on there.

The spreadsheet is the official way yup, but there's also an unofficial thread here that the wonderful @etmuse put together that makes it easier :)

My ticket is for Saturday, sorry i misunderstood your question. Can you post the link to the unofficial thread?