LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

Notice that James Caan is scheduled for a talk on Friday.

Just seems like a bad day to position someone who is a genuine Hollywood Legend - The Godfather is constantly being voted at the top (or near the top) of Greatest Movie Polls.

So wouldn't it be more appropriate to re-schedule someone of his status to a prime-time Saturday or Sunday slot?

I notice that numerous Galactica stars have dropped out, so I'm guessing this talk will be cancelled. Could Caan fit into this time-slot instead?

Just a thought

12 minutes ago, MrBarBar said:

Just seems like a bad day to position someone who is a genuine Hollywood Legend - The Godfather is constantly being voted at the top (or near the top) of Greatest Movie Polls.

So wouldn't it be more appropriate to re-schedule someone of his status to a prime-time Saturday or Sunday slot?

I notice that numerous Galactica stars have dropped out, so I'm guessing this talk will be cancelled. Could Caan fit into this time-slot instead?

Just a thought

BSG will be a James Callis Talk I imagine.

I very much doubt that any other schedule changes will be made unless someone cancels.

13 minutes ago, MrBarBar said:

Just a thought

They have many talks to schedule MrBarBar so they have put it where it works best I'm afraid, priority has to be given to the paid ones

32 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

They have many talks to schedule MrBarBar so they have put it where it works best I'm afraid, priority has to be given to the paid ones

The Free and Paid talks are split in even numbers across the weekend (13 each over Sat and Sun).

Realise a lot of time and effort goes into scheduling to accommodate everyone and everyone involved does an amazing job!

However James Caan starred in a movie that is widely considered to be The Greatest Film of all time (no small feet) - so as such I think he should have got a better time-slot

1 minute ago, babycatt said:

Hi ya, is the Paul McGann, David Bradley & Colin Baker shoot in Photo area G the one with the green screen tardis ? Xx 

I think it was said it was never a green screen shoot babycatt, check what your ticket says.

16 minutes ago, MrBarBar said:

However James Caan starred in a movie that is widely considered to be The Greatest Film of all time (no small feet) - so as such I think he should have got a better time-slot

It's a great movie, no doubt about that but also remember that it's a movie from the 70's, also it's not really sci-fi or superhero/comic related which is the main focus of the majority of people that attend LFCC. He's also there 3 days instead of most 'big' actors who are only there on saturday and/or sunday. So it would probably just be the easiest to do his talk on friday.

14 minutes ago, citizencosplay said:

Hello Peeps, I'm no good with spread sheets and there images so I can't do text search on his name, can some kind soul please tell me when and where the Jason Momma Diamond pass related things are. Thank you very much!

What day is your dp photo booked?

Any idea when an autograph schedule will be out? Or am i just assuming guests will be signing whenever they are not having a break or taking photos. (Ive got a DP with Jason Momoa and a photo with Zachery Levi booked so thats all crystal clear to me). Will DP get priority on autos?

1 minute ago, nickybees said:

Any idea when an autograph schedule will be out? Or am i just assuming guests will be signing whenever they are not having a break or taking photos. (Ive got a DP with Jason Momoa and a photo with Zachery Levi booked so thats all crystal clear to me). Will DP get priority on autos?

Please read the FAQ Topic which is pinned in this Forum. This gives answers to all General questions like this.

1 minute ago, nickybees said:

Pretty much anytime the guests aren't doing photo ops, are in a talk, or are having lunch, they'll be signing autographs. DP numbers will be listed first (e.g. DP 1-100, DP 1-200 etc) and then VQs will start after :)