LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

1 minute ago, SilviaMilano said:

Sorry but I can't find Friday the photo session  with the Dukes of Hazzard and general Lee. I bought the ticket. Thanks.

With all those cancellations today, someone must forget to add General Lee.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, red8886 said:

Does anyone know if the schedule on the main lfcc page will be updated? I find it easier to read. 

Before anyone has a go I totally understand that they are busy I'm just asking the question 

You mean on the website? Because when the links there get updated they'll literally link to exactly the same schedule pictures as are linked here

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, red8886 said:

It definitely opens differently for me and it zooms etc much better than on this post but the one on the website is still the draft schedule 

if you click on the one here a couple times it should open up like it does from the website (both my PC and phone browsers do this anyway)

8 minutes ago, red8886 said:

It definitely opens differently for me and it zooms etc much better than on this post but the one on the website is still the draft schedule 

Hit F5 to refresh the page maybe? THat's the only idea I have. I see the right version.

16 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Peter Mayhew has been reported, the Amber Rose Revah issue as well.

Regarding any photo sessions clashing with talks, you Need to speak with Crew on the day. You can talk to sales table if you can Exchange the photo session for a different day seeing you have another paid for talk clashing should you go more than one day. If no you Need to speak to Crew at the photo area.

This is one last round I will be making today, I doubt I will make  much sense post-op.

I am only going on the Sunday so can't change the days. I will speak to the crew member on the day. I'm hoping IHW's shoot won't be as manic as some of the others, I was surprised to get Batch 1 for him, especially as I had got Batch 2 for others like Rory McCann and David Bradley. If necessary, I can be a little late for the Capaldi talk (I have seen him talk twice before at different events), although on that note, will there be space left in the allocated Diamond section to be let in late (assuming you can be let in late) or will I have to sit somewhere else? Luckily, IHW's shoot is close to the Main Stage.

7 minutes ago, SilentHook88 said:

Sorry to be a pain but just wanna be sure....Friday if Tom Wellings AM shoot starts at 11am if i'm Diamond Pass am i best to head towards the photo area ready then go and join the autograph line afterwards?

This sort of depends both on your pass number and what you personally want to do.

The convention opens at 10:00am so I'd think Tom will be signing for that first hour before his shoot. And the photo shoot area will be busy with the earlier shoot.

With Diamond passes you join queues by pass number so if you have a low pass number you'd likely be able to get your auto first. But if you want to do the photo first and get that signed or just want to go do things in that order that is also fine.

I just wouldn't go to the photo area until closer to 11am because with the photoshoot for Meat Loaf being before Tom all the people for that shoot will be in that area already and it will be crowded.

8 hours ago, jonedney124 said:

I am only going on the Sunday so can't change the days. I will speak to the crew member on the day. I'm hoping IHW's shoot won't be as manic as some of the others, I was surprised to get Batch 1 for him, especially as I had got Batch 2 for others like Rory McCann and David Bradley. If necessary, I can be a little late for the Capaldi talk (I have seen him talk twice before at different events), although on that note, will there be space left in the allocated Diamond section to be let in late (assuming you can be let in late) or will I have to sit somewhere else? Luckily, IHW's shoot is close to the Main Stage.

You're not really helping me in my foggy state if you start shortening the names of the guests. ;)

You can be late. You will get a seat, but I can't guarantee you where. You'll usually be asked to sit down in the next free seat.

2 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

You're not really helping me in my foggy state if you start shortening the names of the guests. ;)

You can be late. You will get a seat, but I can't guarantee you where. You'll usually be asked to sit down in the next free seat.

Isaac Hempstead Wright. I hope that de-fogged you abit. ;) (I hope all went fine)

1 minute ago, Daniel_Baker said:

will be Zachary Levi photo time on Sunday be added soon?  I need to know whetstone to beg my carer to pick me up even earlier, it's a 2 hour drive assuming the traffic is good 

It's just been updated Daniel

Edited by Raylenth

19 minutes ago, Jessen said:

I can't see the Noel Clarke photo sessions for Saturday. There are a couple of blank times in Photo A around 13:30 - 14:10 though, so I wasn't sure if it was one of those two.

Photo F. 10:05-10:30 AM, 16:05-16:30 PM

I have Noel for Saturday too, you had me worried there for a second :)