LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

So I’m going on the Sunday and have batch 4 for Daniel Gillies photoshoot. At the minute, batch 3/4 is possibly going to be at the same time as Gold Pass holders (I haven’t yet seen this finalised, it just says possible). I just want to know what time I should be where as I’ll probably get lost or confused- when will it turn to ‘definite?’.. I also have a Paul Wesley diamond pass so if this is the case, I should be able to see Daniel Gillies and Paul Wesley nearly straight after each other and then just pop along to the talk in the afternoon. Is that correct? Sorry all, first timer here..

Just now, Raylenth said:

Still can't believe you found Cumbersnuzzle boring and walked out after 5 minutes!

If he's there on time Batch 0 go before 1, but if you turn up late they slot you in where they can, but not at the front

Thanks guys...bloomin' Eventbrite :jason:

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Still can't believe you found Cumbersnuzzle boring and walked out after 5 minutes!

I had a photoshoot! I was meant to be gone for 5 mins but as things ran late I ended up missing the whole talk! Well, I saw one question at the beginning and one at the end. Wasn't much I could do about it really. The talk only happned once and was part of my diamond package and the photo was for a guest who only had one shoot and was there for one day.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

If he's there on time Batch 0 go before 1, but if you turn up late they slot you in where they can, but not at the front

5 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

It is, but if the shoot has already started and they are on later batches when you turn up, you will be added to the end of the queue, not slotted in near the front.

I see, thanks :thumbup:

3 minutes ago, Satanajade said:

So I’m going on the Sunday and have batch 4 for Daniel Gillies photoshoot. At the minute, batch 3/4 is possibly going to be at the same time as Gold Pass holders (I haven’t yet seen this finalised, it just says possible). I just want to know what time I should be where as I’ll probably get lost or confused- when will it turn to ‘definite?’.. I also have a Paul Wesley diamond pass so if this is the case, I should be able to see Daniel Gillies and Paul Wesley nearly straight after each other and then just pop along to the talk in the afternoon. Is that correct? Sorry all, first timer here..

I don't think you can get a definite estimate on what batches will be called for the morning shoot. It depends how many DP, GP and low-batch people go for the morning shoot. So you can only guess in advance.

4 minutes ago, Satanajade said:

It won't turn to definite I'm afraid as the 'possible' depends on how things go during the shoot. Best advice is to turn up 10mins or so before the end of the shoot to see if they are calling your batch number. If not, go to the the later shoot.

3 minutes ago, Satanajade said:

It is possible you will be seen towards the end of the shoot for Daniel. No way to tell when it will turn to definite. Gold Pass Holders go first, then Batch 1, 2 and so on. 4 will only be seen if they have enough time left. There is no reason to be there from the beginning.

You will be in the first Group of passes called for Paul though, so then be there at the start please. 

18 minutes ago, Satanajade said:

Remember to get the auto that is included in your Paul diamond pass as well ;)

Please can someone tell me what part of the schedule has been updated today? I’ve already done my own schedule and there are no guests that I am meeting that have cancelled. Can I assume that the only changes are for the guests that have cancelled? Will other guests times and studios have changed around or will they still be the same please? 

Just now, FanGirl said:

Please can someone tell me what part of the schedule has been updated today? I’ve already done my own schedule and there are no guests that I am meeting that have cancelled. Can I assume that the only changes are for the guests that have cancelled? Will other guests times and studios have changed around or will they still be the same please? 

I imagine SM will be trying to keep all other activities as close to the original schedule as possible, but it is always worth double checking just to make sure nothing you are doing has changed.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FanGirl said:

Looks like the cancellations? Olmos and Mary and the talk is now a James Callis only one.

Can't see Mayhew on Friday though still so guessing he is still missing on the other days too...

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, only_jay said:

Looks like the cancellations? Olmos and Mary and the talk is now a James Callis only one.

Can't see Mayhew on Friday though still so guessing he is still missing on the other days too...

Still missing all days as far as I can tell

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Satanajade said:

Aw thank you. I get the auto at a different time though right? 

Yes, you get the auto at his signing desk. He will be at said desk more or less whenever he's not at a photo/talk/lunch. Diamond passes will be called to queue first, by number - you can queue any time after your pass number has been called

6 minutes ago, etmuse said:

Yes, you get the auto at his signing desk. He will be at said desk more or less whenever he's not at a photo/talk/lunch. Diamond passes will be called to queue first, by number - you can queue any time after your pass number has been called

Thanks for the clarification! I could see the photo times but not the auto times so was a bit confused by it. I’m sure it’s well signed and a lot less confusing once there. Obviously the signing would take place after the photo so I will just look around :) 

7 minutes ago, Satanajade said:

Thanks for the clarification! I could see the photo times but not the auto times so was a bit confused by it. I’m sure it’s well signed and a lot less confusing once there. Obviously the signing would take place after the photo so I will just look around :) 

He will be somewhere inside the "guest signings" area on the first floor when he's signing, see floor plan here:

4 hours ago, whitewillow said:

You can get a refund/exchange if there is such a serious clash that it would be impossible to go to both. Got a refund on a talk first year I came for that reason.

Problem solved :-)

They've moved the Dukes Of Hazard group shot to earlier in the day :-)

Now it just clashes with my Paul Kaye shoot, which looks a bit more manageable :-)

• Haha 1