LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

46 minutes ago, whitewillow said:

This seems like a tough one. And they are all short photo shoots. Any chance you can exchange one of the photo shoots for another day (provided you have booked to come another day)? You should be able to exchange/get a refund since there is such a serious clash.

Always assumed they were non-refundable or exchangeable (is that a word?). Will ask on Friday when I get there.

Thanks for replying

Not sure if it´s the right forum to ask but how close to the convention can the actors cancel?

I bought photoshoots with Tom Welling and Costas Mandylor (going to buy autograph tickets when I get there and also with Sam Neill) :)

Getting kind of nerveous :)

Just now, CillaCullen said:

Not sure if it´s the right forum to ask but how close to the convention can the actors cancel?

I bought photoshoots with Tom Welling and Costas Mandylor (going to buy autograph tickets when I get there and also with Sam Neill) :)

Actors could cancel at any time, even on the day of the convention.. but we don't think about that :D

1 minute ago, CillaCullen said:

Seen some go on the day before.  Don't mean to panic you, but it can happen at any time.  As can announcements!

5 minutes ago, InsO said:

So my Friday afternoon looks like this: Jason Mamoa Batch 1 15.25, Tom Baker Diamond 15.40, Allo allo Batch 2 16.00,David Bradley Diamond 16.15...

Saturday: Peter Capaldi 10 am Diamond, Tony Robinson 10.15 am Diamond. 

Sunday: Matt Smith 9.30, Christopher Eccleston 10am and David Duchovny 10.10  all Diamonds. 

... too close of a call to make all do you think?

Looks to me like that would all be fine :D

5 minutes ago, InsO said:

So my Friday afternoon looks like this: Jason Mamoa Batch 1 15.25, Tom Baker Diamond 15.40, Allo allo Batch 2 16.00,David Bradley Diamond 16.15...

Sunday: Matt Smith 9.30, Christopher Eccleston 10am and David Duchovny 10.10  all Diamonds. 

Not at all I think you'll manage them fine :)

8 minutes ago, InsO said:

You'll be fine. Remember you can go any time after your Group was called, that goes for Diamonds too.

1 minute ago, spengler said:

May have asked this in the past (cant remember) but do guests stay for the entire duration of their photo shoot even if no-ones queueing, just incase people are still making their way over?

Chances are if no one is there and there is only have a couple minutes left scheduled, they will go back to their signing table, but it is uncommon for them to have no one left.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

37 minutes ago, Kattiekins said:

Has anyone ever had a t-shirt signed? And if so what pen/marker did you use? I am meeting David duchovny and have a t-shirt I want signed so I can get it framed. First time going to one of these so no idea what to expect!! 

Yes, Sharpies. There's Special t-shirt Pens too, but from personal experience I consider Sharpies more durable.

If anyone wonders why the *bleep* I am on here: if I sit upright with the phone in my Hand the side effects from medication are not that bad. If I don't make much sense I apologize.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Chances are if no one is there and there is only have a couple minutes left scheduled, they will go back to their signing table, but it is uncommon for them to have no one left.

Thanks, but say someone has 4 batches, but only 1 is sold out, theyll still stay for the 4 batch time?

1 minute ago, spengler said:

Thanks, but say someone has 4 batches, but only 1 is sold out, theyll still stay for the 4 batch time?

The Crew does have a fancy sheet saying how many tickets have been sold. They are taking Count who's gone through. If they are still missing People they will Keep the guest there for some time, to give People a Chance to Show up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Yes, Sharpies. There's Special t-shirt Pens too, but from personal experience I consider Sharpies more durable.

If anyone wonders why the *bleep* I am on here: if I sit upright with the phone in my Hand the side effects from medication are not that bad. If I don't make much sense I apologize.

You just can't stay away! 

7 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

The Crew does have a fancy sheet saying how many tickets have been sold. They are taking Count who's gone through. If they are still missing People they will Keep the guest there for some time, to give People a Chance to Show up.

Thanks for clarifying.

23 minutes ago, ajknight1972 said:

Always assumed they were non-refundable or exchangeable (is that a word?). Will ask on Friday when I get there.

Thanks for replying

You can get a refund/exchange if there is such a serious clash that it would be impossible to go to both. Got a refund on a talk first year I came for that reason.

Can anyone help me and let me know if you can go in to a talk a bit late or leave a bit early? I have a diamond pass for Sam Neill and would like to attend his talk, however I also have a photo booked for Christopher eccleson and the tardis and they are basically at the same time on the Sunday. There’s only about 5/10 min leeway between the start and finish times. I have batch 1 for the photo and I don’t mind sitting at the back etc for the talk. Would it be do-able or do I have to really just choose one....? Many thanks!

I will be there on the Saturday and have a couple of clashes, one of which involves James Caan.  I got in early for buying his ticket so am in Batch 0 - if I go to the shoot that clashes and get finished in time, then get over to the James Caan photoshoot, am I likely to be bumped to the front or the end?  Apologies if something similar has been asked already btw.

1 minute ago, TeaCakes said:

Can anyone help me and let me know if you can go in to a talk a bit late or leave a bit early? I have a diamond pass for Sam Neill and would like to attend his talk, however I also have a photo booked for Christopher eccleson and the tardis and they are basically at the same time on the Sunday. There’s only about 5/10 min leeway between the start and finish times. I have batch 1 for the photo and I don’t mind sitting at the back etc for the talk. Would it be do-able or do I have to really just choose one....? Many thanks!

I've done it before without issue.

1 minute ago, BarcaScot said:

I will be there on the Saturday and have a couple of clashes, one of which involves James Caan.  I got in early for buying his ticket so am in Batch 0 - if I go to the shoot that clashes and get finished in time, then get over to the James Caan photoshoot, am I likely to be bumped to the front or the end?  Apologies if something similar has been asked already btw.

You should be slotted in nearer the start of the shoot.

1 minute ago, BarcaScot said:

You will be put at the end of the queue.

9 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I've done it before without issue.

Still can't believe you found Cumbersnuzzle boring and walked out after 5 minutes!

1 minute ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I thought batch 0 was at the beginning of the shoot? Or am I missing something?

If he's there on time Batch 0 go before 1, but if you turn up late they slot you in where they can, but not at the front

2 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I thought batch 0 was at the beginning of the shoot? Or am I missing something?

It is, but if the shoot has already started and they are on later batches when you turn up, you will be added to the end of the queue, not slotted in near the front.