LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

1 minute ago, Vegas Queen said:

Has the Tony Robinson single photo shoot time been missed off for Sat? 27 pages on here now looked but may have missed another post. Thanks

Nope, there are 2 shoots for Tony. Both of them in Photo E. Take another look mate :)

1 minute ago, Vegas Queen said:

Has the Tony Robinson single photo shoot time been missed off for Sat? 27 pages on here now looked but may have missed another post. Thanks

He's in photo area E, and has an am and a pm shoot.

3 minutes ago, Vegas Queen said:

I have it as 10.20-11.05 in photo area E x

Edit: and again at 15.50

Edited by Broo
  • Like 1

I'm pretty sure it's answered in the last line of the post, but I've never done a Diamond Pass before so thought I'd better double check!

I've got Diamond Passes for Christopher Eccleston and Matt Smith, and going by the schedule their standard morning photo shoots are running at more or less the same time. Can I get one of them in the morning as scheduled, and then just go to the other person's afternoon shoot? If so, would I still be able to get towards the front because of my Diamond Pass?

Thanks for the help!

Just now, starscream1989 said:

I'm pretty sure it's answered in the last line of the post, but I've never done a Diamond Pass before so thought I'd better double check!

I've got Diamond Passes for Christopher Eccleston and Matt Smith, and going by the schedule their standard morning photo shoots are running at more or less the same time. Can I get one of them in the morning as scheduled, and then just go to the other person's afternoon shoot? If so, would I still be able to get towards the front because of my Diamond Pass?

Thanks for the help!

Yes and Yes.

1 minute ago, starscream1989 said:

Thanks for the help!

No need to go to the PM session unless you really need to, do one then walk over and do the other afterwards, you should be able to do both fine, then you can go to the PM session if you don't get through for any reason

4 minutes ago, Angelzbabe said:

Yes and Yes.

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

No need to go to the PM session unless you really need to, do one then walk over and do the other afterwards, you should be able to do both fine, then you can go to the PM session if you don't get through for any reason

Thanks for the quick answers, this is what I love about this forum.

Raylenth, I didn't know you could do one straight after the other? Is that the advantage of the Diamond Pass, you get priority whenever it's happening?

So say for example (I haven't decided who to get first!) I wanted to get my photo with Eccleston first, I could simply go to the front of the que and get my photo with Smith afterwards, and there wouldn't be no complaints from the gold pass or regular ticket holders?

Just now, starscream1989 said:

Thanks for the quick answers, this is what I love about this forum.

Raylenth, I didn't know you could do one straight after the other? Is that the advantage of the Diamond Pass, you get priority whenever it's happening?

So say for example (I haven't decided who to get first!) I wanted to get my photo with Eccleston first, I could simply go to the front of the que and get my photo with Smith afterwards, and there wouldn't be no complaints from the gold pass or regular ticket holders?

Yes, the Diamond Passes go first, so you can go first for both if you have Diamond Passes for both of them.

4 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Yes, the Diamond Passes go first, so you can go first for both if you have Diamond Passes for both of them.

Interesting, I knew they gave you priority, but I didn't know the priority works when there's a clash between shoots. I just don't want loads of angry people complaining  when I go to the front of the later photoshoot!!!

Edited by starscream1989

You don't get taken to the front, they will slot you in where they can, but in this case as both are happening at the same time if you are through the first quickly enough as the second shoot is still on and as your pass will have been called for photo's you can join the queue.  Likely they will still be processing diamonds for the second one as there will be a good few of you all.

1 minute ago, starscream1989 said:

Interesting, I knew they gave you priority, but I didn't know the priority works when there's a clash between shoots. I just don't want angry people  when I'm joining the the later photoshoot!!!

Anyone can go to a shoot after their batch has been called, so even with the PM session, if they are on batch 8 say, if someone with a batch 6 arrives, you speak to the crew and they will try and slot them in rather than just adding on to the back.

Hmm according to this I'll end up with about 5 clashes. Interesting too see one of the guests only has one photoshoot too, guess I may need to get up earlier than expected in order to get to the shoot in time, its kind of typical when I picked later photo batches just because I'm worried about the time I'll manage to get to the event lol

Ah well I'll be trying to make a better and hopefully more organised note of this a bit later

Edited by Sassy1988

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

You don't get taken to the front, they will slot you in where they can, but in this case as both are happening at the same time if you are through the first quickly enough as the second shoot is still on and as your pass will have been called for photo's you can join the queue.  Likely they will still be processing diamonds for the second one as there will be a good few of you all.

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Anyone can go to a shoot after their batch has been called, so even with the PM session, if they are on batch 8 say, if someone with a batch 6 arrives, you speak to the crew and they will try and slot them in rather than just adding on to the back.

Yeah I didn't mean go bang to the front barging in front of someone about to have their photo, there would be words then I'd guess!!! :D It's just good to have the 'priority' to be slotted in near.

I was just thinking I'd stay in the Que for one of them, have my photo, then join the next one in the afternoon, but it's good that doesn't have to be that way nessecerily if there's still time left for the other shoot.

Thanks for the info, VERY helpful :smile:

• Like 1

Hi guys, I wondered if someone could advise me on my photoshoots for Sunday. I have: 

Matt Smith - Diamond Pass

Christopher Eccleston - Diamond Pass

Arthur Darvill - Batch 3

They are all quite close together in the morning so I just wondered if someone could advise what order to do them. I know that I might end up doing Arthur Darvill's photos in the afternoon with my Batch 3 but I'm working on the assumption that I could do the morning shoot so I'm fully prepared!

3 minutes ago, WilfMott said:

Hi guys, I wondered if someone could advise me on my photoshoots for Sunday. I have: 

Arthur Darvill - Batch 3

They are all quite close together in the morning so I just wondered if someone could advise what order to do them. I know that I might end up doing Arthur Darvill's photos in the afternoon with my Batch 3 but I'm working on the assumption that I could do the morning shoot so I'm fully prepared!

If it were me I'd be going to the Matt Smith photo op first, then across to Arthur Darvill on the offchance I might get through on batch 3 cause that session finishes as the Eccleston session starts anyway so you're not really losing anything by doing that :) just me though, someone with a bit more experience might have different advice :)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, WilfMott said:

Arthur Darvill - Batch 3

I'd suggest trying Arthur Darvill first, since his ends at 10, then Matt Smith, then Christopher Eccleston.

• Like 1

Just tried to arrange my schedule and this little pearler has cropped up:- Emily Carey, Area 'F' @ 12:05; Dukes Of Hazard group in the car zone @ 12:15; Jack O'Halloran, Area 'A' @12:20.

Would any repliers think that is the best order to do them in? Considering each area isn't near to each other and each shoot is about 10 minutes long?

Cheers,

Edited by ajknight1972

6 minutes ago, ajknight1972 said:

Just tried to arrange my schedule and this little pearler has cropped up:- Emily Carey, Area 'F' @ 12:05; Dukes Of Hazard group in the car zone @ 12:15; Jack O'Halloran, Area 'A' @12:20.

Would any repliers think that is the best order to do them in? Considering each area isn't near to each other and each shoot is about 10 minutes long?

Cheers,

I would do it that way and let the crew know that you have those other shoots so they will try their best to get you through with enough time to make it to the others. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ajknight1972 said:

Cheers,

This seems like a tough one. And they are all short photo shoots. Any chance you can exchange one of the photo shoots for another day (provided you have booked to come another day)? You should be able to exchange/get a refund since there is such a serious clash.

2 minutes ago, Kattiekins said:

Has anyone ever had a t-shirt signed? And if so what pen/marker did you use? I am meeting David duchovny and have a t-shirt I want signed so I can get it framed. First time going to one of these so no idea what to expect!! 

I'm getting a T-shirt signed and I'm bringing along Sharpies :)

4 minutes ago, Kattiekins said:

Has anyone ever had a t-shirt signed? And if so what pen/marker did you use? I am meeting David duchovny and have a t-shirt I want signed so I can get it framed. First time going to one of these so no idea what to expect!! 

Yes, Sharpies, many guests are used to doing it.  You need to have it stretched a bit so it forms a tight surface to sign, but not over stretched.  David will have an experienced crew member with him so chances are they will know what to do with it

46 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I would do it that way and let the crew know that you have those other shoots so they will try their best to get you through with enough time to make it to the others. 

And I hope I'm not too out of breath and sweaty for the later ones ;-)

Thanks for replying

So my Friday afternoon looks like this: Jason Mamoa Batch 1 15.25, Tom Baker Diamond 15.40, Allo allo Batch 2 16.00,David Bradley Diamond 16.15...

Saturday: Peter Capaldi 10 am Diamond, Tony Robinson 10.15 am Diamond. 

Sunday: Matt Smith 9.30, Christopher Eccleston 10am and David Duchovny 10.10  all Diamonds. 

... too close of a call to make all do you think?

Edited by InsO